Reviews for A Right Royal Mixup Uncut!
Jemima?
Really ?
What kind of name is that ?
Why not Jamie or something like that ?
Lilly and James chapter 30 . 4/29/2014
this was a good story. Have you got a one during their married life
Lilly and James chapter 13 . 4/29/2014
you need to get lilly to tell James that she isn't Gabrielle that she is lilly
Lilly and James chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
keep it up
Lilly and James chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
when will James learn the truth about Lilly pretending to be princess Gabrielle?
Lilly and James chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
What will happen to lilly she if she has been transformed into princess Gabrielle and by the sound of it James likes Lilly
marauder3418 chapter 30 . 3/16/2014
The story is mind-blowing. You are a talented writer
marauder3418 chapter 15 . 3/16/2014
The story is so unique and wonderful!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 30 . 5/24/2012
Very cute story. I especially like how James didn't immediately blow up like a petulant child when he found out. He stayed and fought through the argument - that saved all parties heartbreak. I wonder if there will be an epilogue with Remmy, Siri and Jamsies becoming besties now. Haha. And where any of Lily's friends/family in attendance at the wedding?
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Poor girls. That sucks because them being scared is completely valid - there are men out there who mis-use their authority (or lie). But we'll stick to OMG make over time for this story right now! :)
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
Yum. Loved reading about the kiss, and about the instant attraction between them.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Uh oh... two hot men gallivanting around undetected in a different country.
yourSECRETKEEPER chapter 30 . 5/19/2012
Loved it!
Guest chapter 30 . 4/12/2012
this is an awesome story! Ive read all this story atleast 5 times..:)
thestaganddoe chapter 26 . 1/5/2012
Can I just say as much as I love this story, the dialogue is really weird, they talk like they're in the olden days, and I mean a really long time ago but nonetheless I love this story