Reviews for Please Come For Me
chicaalterego chapter 17 . 6/8
So far so good... Im also glad to see the inner voices lless and less... they arent really a good element.
chicaalterego chapter 8 . 6/7
I like how you built Harry's lofe with the Dursleys instead of tossing him to Snape from ch1. Many authors do that, and though their fics tend to work, fleshing things out feel more meaningful.
sharrukin59 chapter 17 . 6/4
I like your story, I hope you add to it soon
Please do more soon

Stacey's Universe
'tetchily'
Whats that word supposed to mean? Haven't heard of it before... and you've used the word multiple times in this story, just wondering

Stacey's Universe
Please continue.
Amazing story please finish. I love this. I've read it I kid you not 39 times.
DarkRavie chapter 17 . 3/10
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 10 . 2/23
I really think dumb-door is bad at choosing care takers for Harry... First Abusers and now Snape, who is really sad about Lily and hates James... I think it might be okay
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 7 . 2/23
So basically, Harry got a ton of verbal, mental and physical abuse, Petunia got some verbal abuse and a taste of physical, and Dudley is getting taught how to mentally, physically, and verbally abuse people all the while being greedy at the same time. This family is CLEARLY functional... good describing stuff. Basically big bully teaches little bully, bullies have punching bag and the bistander whose torn between helping the victim and cheering the bullies,
krosi chapter 17 . 2/22
Great story! I would love to read more Severus and Harry interactions, hope you plan on continuing the story.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 17 . 1/30
Dear lord, this is going to be like the willfully deaf and blind attempting to lead a stubborn, severely impaired person with unaddressed abuse issues who, in turn is attempting to aide a severely abused little boy! In RL this would truly result in an unmitigated train wreck!
For all of Bathilda's good intentions, Dumblefuck's (every piss-poorly initiated, mind-numbingly stupid and illogical decision and or action comes back to this asshole's declarations and manipulations. He will never be a 'hero' to me, in any guise: Grindelwald's near success, Tom Riddle's turn to evil, and, thru his massive failures as an educator, gross negligence [it's either that KIND description or accuse him of willfully buggering and 'dumbing down' of the Hogwart's curriculum] towards the school and it's students; thereby turning out a majority of alumnus who are woefully unprepared to defend THEMSELVES and who cower in their homes and/or turn a blind eye towards any growing evil and/or injustice! Then one only has to WATCH and see the results of his turning a blind eye towards the creeping intolerance and outright bigotry in the Wizengamut to view his ineffectual leadership skills ACROSS THE BOARD! THIS is a 'HERO' and 'LEADER'? I think Rowling needs a new lexicon or go find a thesaurus!) character is too arrogant, narcissistic, and self-serving to ever really see to the NEEDS of anyone but himself and Severus is almost too damaged and nearly too enamored of the MOB to look to Harry's best interests.
You've got your work cut out for you, but I'm definitely looking forward to where you take this!
Thanks for sharing!
MelJ
IMHO, Lockhart was a 'Mary Sue'!
Hands Off MY Wolfie chapter 17 . 1/11
Well, it looks like I'm still not going to get to read the end of this story; it's been so long since you updated. It was a nice dream while it lasted, I thought you would actually finish it this time..
apoemforgotten chapter 17 . 11/29/2016
This story is excellent, I love that you took the time to develop the relationship between Harry and the muggle Doctor. I'm looking forward to the next update!
10leckersley chapter 17 . 11/21/2016
I cannot wait for the next chapter x