Reviews for Please Come For Me
nightpurr1 chapter 22 . 8/29
I came across your story and am glad I did. Your story is very will written and I have been enjoying reading it. Its also feels very realistic in regard to the emotions of how someone might feel and react after being abused. Your writing is very skillful.
I was just wondering if your going to continue working on it till its completed. When something this good comes along I am very patient. Please let me know.
Thanks for the entertainment.
ok. Also. Zumindest heutzutage gibt es für solche Situationen eine Routine, die Kinderärzten bekannt sein sollte.
Und die schon bei unbestimmtem Verdacht ausgeführt wird.
Sofortige Verlegung mittels Krankentransport ins nächste Zentrum.
Sollen die sich dort kümmern.
Als Privatperson würde ich erstmal anonym bei irgendeiner Beratungsstelle anrufen,
um mich zum weiteren Vorgehen beraten zu lassen.
(Die Geschichte wirkt so überzeugend, daß sie mich runterzieht.)
*sigh* Gruß, m.
gleefan2009 chapter 3 . 7/27
love it please write more
Dont forget us out here ! Checking everyday ... can’t wait !
The Professor Uncle.
A normal childhood.
Huh.
Professor Uncle.
Raven chapter 22 . 5/11
This was excellent, hands down! (Tho I really, really want Harry to be able to meet Tom and his family again.) I really hope you're still planning to update this sometime. :)
Redwing1co chapter 22 . 4/27
Great story and development hope to read more
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 22 . 4/7
Absolutely loved this book! Please update soon!
CorrosiveCoin chapter 22 . 2/16
Love this! Looking forward to the next chapter! ️ ️
Monte0411 chapter 22 . 2/6
Intense practice scene with the dursleys.
thedogsingreen chapter 22 . 2/5
This is really cute! I hope you’ll dig a little more into Harry’s self-destructive tendencies. I’m sure it’s on the agenda, but I really want to get a nice conversation about his suicide attempt. Severus has already opened the door by telling Harry to come to him if he’s angry. Way to go with this story! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you want to bat ideas around!
leggylover03 chapter 22 . 2/3
Loved it! Please update soon.