Reviews for From Rags
The Diplomat chapter 4 . 7/20/2018
You know I wasn't expecting much, but you've really done a great job of reshaping the canon. Every character still acts coherently in this new version, and the story is both well tomd and well written. Congrats :)
thecagedsong chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
I wasn't expecting them to meet before UA. This just got really interesting. Where are they right now though? Are they still in Japan?
cequvarire chapter 4 . 5/1/2018
It's always nice to see a well written au. I like the take you have on things so far, hope you'll continue to write :)
agustingaleano322 chapter 4 . 4/22/2018
Excelente historia
Pen Name Noyb chapter 4 . 4/22/2018
Been reading since you posted the first chapter; just wanted to let you know that there are people keeping an eye on this!
Addles28 chapter 4 . 4/22/2018
Yes nice to see this is updating
ChickenSoup chapter 3 . 2/20/2018
(o.O)b
InsanityIsClarity chapter 3 . 5/28/2017
Really interesting idea- you should write more, if you feel up to it!
Nucleophile chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
This minimalist style is like crack for my soul. Consider me hooked. There's a couple of "its" vs "it's" errors in chapter 1, but the substance itself is top-notch. Well done, good sir. Well done...

Nucleophile
Karlos1234ify chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
Monday October 3, 2016.

Outstanding chapter. Sorry to hear about your close brush with being in jail.
iniminimagimo chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
I love MHA! It is greatly written and drawn with an awesome concept. But I was still disapointed when Izuku got a quirk from All Might. I thought that it would have been interesting to see howa quirkless boy could work around his handicap and become a hero nonetheless.

Youre story is still young and I don't want to hope too much, but if that is the way you are going, I will be greatly satisfied! That aside, I like your writing style and the modifications you did to the universe making it a bit more believable. I will be following you in that adventure!
Candy514 chapter 2 . 9/21/2016
deku is so fucked. And dead.
TheloserWhoDoes chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
Normally I would be on my pc to review but am stuck at meh grandma's This will have to do and I can't sign in sadly for now.

I like this chapter cause I can just sense Ochako gonna want some "Deku nuts" get it? Ahh?
Come on that was a Zelda pun but yeah.
upupdowndownleftrighta chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Ooo this is gonna be good, I can feel it!