Reviews for The Life of Draco Malfoy According to The Beatles
I loved this thank you so much for writing it after a very long bad few weeks you brought a smile to my lips,and that I thought would never happen again.

Thank you for giving me joy for a few minutes
All the best Debi
pianomouse chapter 1 . 3/14
I loved singing along (in my mind) to each of these songs as I read your story. I adore that through your words I was able to picture the story unfolding, thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
I loved that it was cute. And the whole Monsters Inc. part was both sweet and well-thought out.
daswhoiam chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
I loved this. So clever... the use of lyrics and Draco's POV just make so much sense. Great story!
Kyonomiko chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
This was really sweet. Injecting the Beatles lyrics as we went was fun and I quite like a Draco who has pined for hermione for years. Not a secret relationship (though I like those too) but just a one sided affection for her that he can't admit.
optimise chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
aw, i'm a huge beatles fan! so much so, that I found myself singing the lyrics while reading this. the story was s'cute and concise — I really loved it, and how you went canonically through the years to put malfoy's thoughts into it. both the first meeting (about the dragons) and the monster's inc scene were so cute! I really enjoyed reading, yay.
Jeraly chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Very nice!
Annamonk chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
This is now my happy story. I will reread it whenever I am down, and I will smile. I loved how true you kept the characterization. It really worked.
Each glimpse was lovely. That they fit together to create such a lovely story is the cherry. I found myself singing along and rereading each scene with the song firm in my mind.
This story is so much more than a one shot. It is a comfortable place to go. It inspires and comforts. Thank you so much.
It really is lovely, Trink. You amaze me. If I could give it more than a favorite, I would.
JuliSt chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
What a lovely story :) Good song choices too.
SmileSimplify chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
This was well done and lovely. :) The songs and lyrics you chose fit perfectly in the story. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 1 . 7/9/2016