Reviews for Leia Miserables a Star Wars Opera
Musichetta chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
HAAAA! Brilliant.
I had to sing this out-loud of course.
brujon chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That made me so happy. Han Valhan... Oh dear. That was brilliant. But don't hate on Phantom Menace! GASP you should do that next! The Phantom Menace of the Opera!
AroerEtholin chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Well, this was very entertaining! Thanks for sharing your randomness and for allowing other people to enjoy it:)
Yeliah24601 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Heya! :D

Wow... This was great, and so funny!

I love both Les Mis and Star Wars. You put them together, and actually managed to make it work... Kudos to you! :)

Thank you for writing this. Please continue!

- Yeliah
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
A great poem fic. Very funny.
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Oh my gosh! This rocks! Ah! I love you to death!
Csillan.Rose chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Lol, I'm guessing that you couldn't watch Episode I again. _ But really, this was really good! Everything seemed to fit... great job! :D

Hilary
Amythest chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
I love this! One itty-bitty problem though- there's NO LEIA ANYWHERE! *sob*
LiterateSamwise chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
LOVED the chain gang part, End of the Day and One Day more. Castle on a Cloud was great too. My theater group is doing Les Mis, and I'm not ashamed to admit, I was singing along with the songs as I read. Great work!
Narya's Bane chapter 1 . 1/28/2003

That was very well done, and interesting to boot. I love seeing musicals mixed with sci-fi, and this one was superior to many I have seen.

My opinion: Ep. 1 is almost not worth wasteing good music on, but that is my opinion. I'd certainly love to see if it makes a better musical than a "drama."

- N.B.
froofruu chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
LOL! I'm going to see Les Miz next month and I have the album. That was hilarious! I want more!
Calliopeia17 chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
This may be the most brilliant songfic/parody I've ever read! It was hysterical. I'm a bit of a Les Miz fan, and these lyrics are great.

I especially loved One Day More.

:-)

Keep it up; maybe you should do the second act in the Prequels!