Reviews for Can You Feel it Right Now?
Greek-Nerd-1 chapter 23 . 7/4
Definitely my all time favorite Captain Swan or Once Upon A Time Fanfic. I can't tell you the last time I actually got so interested and involved in a story like I did with yours. It was absolutely terrific and I can't wait to read more of your work.

You're very skilled and talented when it comes to writing. You made it seem as if the characters were made for their roles and I loved it. Loved every bit of it. This story was one that I needed because it not only got me reading, but also got me lost in the story.

So keep up the good work. Again, can't wait to read more of your fan fictions. I'll even check out your favorites. Thanks for writing such an incredibly interesting story. It was cute, it was funny, it was everything I wanted it to be and everything that I didn't know I needed.
PastOneonta chapter 23 . 7/4
This was good. It was sweet and stressful. Sweet to see Henry happy and the genuine warmth and friendliness of MM and Elsa. Stressful when Liam questioned Emma and couldn’t let go of distrust. Killian’s history was terribly sad, and the death of Milah and the baby would be unbearable. It was too bad Liam couldn’t give Killian time to grieve, though he needed to stop the self destructive behavior. Emma was sad at times, so determined to resist Killian out of her own doubt and distrust.

I worried when they went back to NY and it seemed Killian would leave Emma when he went to Storybrooke. She was ready then, ready to try again. I was so glad she went with him! I liked the apologies, and I liked the forgiveness. It felt genuine.

I think this is one of very few stories where the fake dating is proposed by Killian and his home is Storybrooke. I’ve read others where Emma needs a pretend boyfriend to go home with. So that was interesting too.

Thanks for writing, I know you have moved on, maybe you still read reviews.
CSColifer Fan chapter 23 . 5/21
Loved this story. It was very well written. Thanks for writing it.
Avivagreene chapter 23 . 7/22/2017
Beautiful story, cried in several chapters, loved the ending
amsrule chapter 23 . 7/22/2017
reread this and still love it!
martha.merrillellebracht chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
I didn't read through all of the reviews to see if this was covered, but they no longer make aspirin products for children. The so called "baby aspirin" is a low dose used for prevention of heart attacks and is not meant to be given to babies. Children given aspirin have a chance at developing a serious complication called Reye's syndrome so it is not a good idea to be promoting the practice even in this forum. It is safe for babies to be given Tylenol or if they are older than 6 months, Motrin.
emmas-prince chapter 23 . 12/31/2016
I loved the ending. And the face that they didn't have to sleep together to be happy was an added bona that is not usually found in CS stories. Thank you for the ride :)
fallingforthecaptain chapter 23 . 12/30/2016
Omg awesome fic I was so engrossed I loved it
fallingforthecaptain chapter 21 . 12/30/2016
Omg I'm loving this chapter so much it's just adorable
fallingforthecaptain chapter 20 . 12/30/2016
Oh bless her for calling! This story is a rollercoaster my goodness
fallingforthecaptain chapter 19 . 12/30/2016
Oh this is heartbreaking! You are slightly evil did you know that?
fallingforthecaptain chapter 18 . 12/30/2016
Awwwww omg the feels! This was too adorable for words!
fallingforthecaptain chapter 17 . 12/30/2016
Awwww I love them napping and finally talking
fallingforthecaptain chapter 16 . 12/30/2016
Oh my goodness this is quite a web they weaved
fallingforthecaptain chapter 15 . 12/30/2016
This was such a sweet chapter I'm so glad he said goodbye