Reviews for Over the Desert Sands
pickle chapter 14 . 1/25/2017
Im happy to hear -'u'-
I really like the way this ended, it was so lighthearted!
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 14 . 1/17/2017
That was such a beautiful ending. So full of hope. Thank you for making me smile today. Do tell us if you ever start that visual novel. I definitely want to read Thuben's mortal adventures.
AquilaMage chapter 14 . 1/17/2017
yea, it's kind of a mix of happy and bittersweet because things seem to be better for Vaati and Sheik, but then the bit with Thuban and Phact is more somber.
That first part with Vaati and Sheik was sooo good though. it was almost melancholic, but like, in a good way, because they're finally able to come to terms with everything and there's finally a sense of peace.
And Phact and Thuban's whole conversation was super interesting, in terms of both seeing them properly interact (for i think the first time) and the sort of philosophical questions/thoughts it brings up.
The ending, though. cutest thing, and while it's not over-the-top happy, it's like the perfect mood to balance the sense of loss that had been present for a lot of the story and the sense of hope augh it's so good.
Zenzia chapter 14 . 1/17/2017
Beautiful! I'm very pleased with how this story turned out, you did a wonderful job. Thanks so much for writing and for staying up so early to finish it lol. May you always find inspiration.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 14 . 1/17/2017
Why wouldn't I be here? Your stories are too good to miss.

Honestly, I half expected at the point that reincarnation was mentioned for the resolution to include some lead-in to Asphodel. But I like this more. It's a lot happier than Vaati being stuck in a tablet.
Zenzia chapter 13 . 1/16/2017
Wow... That was intense and unexpected. Good job! Lol
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 13 . 1/7/2017
Well damn. Poor Shiek. Poor Vaati so much rage and no where appropriate to put it that won't be handed right back. I just want to hug them both.
AquilaMage chapter 13 . 1/7/2017
holy shit fleets this was ridiculously intense. first with the vaati memories and all that baggage and Wrath; and then Sheik attacking Vaati, which was vicious as all hell; and then Vaati decides he hasn't been beaten up enough and decides he wants to fight a deity; AND all the conflict about the final decision. yeesh. I'm not surprised this took a lot out of you.
Super duper excited to see how this endgame goes, since I don't even have a guess for it
Vesperupus chapter 13 . 1/7/2017
You hear that sound in the distance? That muffled, anguished cry? Yeah, that's me.
That was amazing and painful and... bittersweet somehow. The ending is going to end me I feel.
Vesperupus chapter 10 . 1/7/2017
I'm finally catching up on this story but I had to pause here because this is easily my FAVORITE chapter so far!
I have to admit I'm a sucker for Vaati-imprisoned-in-the-four-sword angst so that paragraph about the void send beautiful chills down my spine. And the stone statues that had been people once. And... aaaah just the Palace of Winds in general, I love I love I love
Just. Thank you for this chapter. It hit ALL the right buttons.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 13 . 1/6/2017
*checks to make sure story isn't listed as complete* One more chapter then? This feels like it needs another chapter. The revelations from both parties were great, but I so want to see them actually talk after all this.
pickle chapter 13 . 1/6/2017
omg i missed so much while my computer was getting fixed!
wow i just read up to here and i really like were this went im kinda glad i missed some chapters, i missed the cliffhangers :D
(catching up on a certain other story is gonna be hard since i lost my place haha ;u;)
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
I cannot tell you just how much I enjoy this heartbreaking masterpiece.
Icfehr chapter 12 . 12/21/2016
So as I finished the end of this chapter the first thing that sprung to mind was king of red lions LETS GO. Its interesting though that Sheik would be with Vaati if she/he (them?) gets an auto pass to reincarnation. Honestly i'm kinda excited to see how they plan on crossing the ocean. Is Vaati gonna get some memory back and cross the ocean Cyclos style (well i guess goku has a nimbus cloud too?). Are they going to cross it Moses style a screw your test this is how we do it moment (not very likely but hey I can dream plus Vaati having that kind of power would be funny especially if he didn't know he could do things like that). Honestly though i'm half expecting a boat to be buried under the sand. Anyway enough speculation for now good chapter!
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 12 . 12/20/2016
Oooh. So they're already dead then? Cool... (*sob*)

I'd love to watch your streams sometime, but I don't have the internet speed for it.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »