Reviews for Over the Desert Sands
Icfehr chapter 4 . 7/23/2016
So besides the keep your enemies close line, everything so far is lining up nicely to my last review. Huh two reviews for the same story in the same day you sir must have put your key board into overdrive, that or you have a wire to your brain that types thoughts (that would actually be really cool tbh). So there headed to the arbiters grounds if i remember correctly i think that was the prison place in twilight princess? Well that or the place the Sheika lived. Its been a while since I played that game (mainly because in the twilight realm i have the worst luck with those giant hands hunting me down that part still gives me the shivers). Now though we have to see if they end up GOING to the twilight/shadow realm. I do wonder though if Vaati still has his ability to jump between the light and dark realms in this story? On another note it seems that the world is almost slowing down (other than politics that never seems to stop) at this point i think that a bunch of people are just waiting for august to start... idk maybe that's just me though. Anyway looking forward to what comes next.
Lunamew chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
All I can imagine is Thuban muttering about sequence-breaking little bastards at this point. "No Disc 1 Nuke for you, little mage!"
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
I figured they were just in the Gerudo desert... but now I'm thinking of some sort of "after the apocolypse" type scenario. Either that of a Dethl-esk nightmare.

Anyway, Thuban seems so obviously sinister that I'm starting to suspect he's actually good.
Icfehr chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
Meh the gender change idea was just something that always struck me as a little odd though I still stand by my other idea that the Sheika hare there own race like the Hylians. On another note why do I get the ominous idea that Thuban is actually the final boss of this fic. I mean the ability to lock magic and memories is a really really really strong thing to have. Especially when Zelda's magic is linked in some way shape or form to the Triforce ( i mean it passes through the royal family it has to have altered them in some way) because the Triforce is actually divine power. Also the fact he is watching also seems super off to me because the village isn't that close to the desert and is shielded by huge natural barriers in like every game, meaning that he is directly behind some of this if only because his powers and abilities are uniquely suited toward the environment that they are in... Anyway looking forward to seeing what happens.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
Well, you really like messing with Vaati's memories, don't you XD

Vaati wanting to know what he looks like... From how he asked it first, I wasn't sure if it was cute or vain, but by the end is was most definitely vain. I bet he spends a lot of time looking in the mirror coming up with ways to describe himself. He must know a half a dozen flattering ways to mention that he's a shorty.
Icfehr chapter 2 . 7/17/2016
Wow everybody is updating everything today normally I get like 3 updates out of like a thousand i've followed but today i got like 20 I wonder if something specials going on lol. On the topic of the story i'm going to assume that Vaati doesn't remember his mystical magical wind powers. I also find it funny how you describe Sheik as feminine but she/he is gendered male usually in your stories. Come to think of it I wonder how Zelda deals the the concept of her gender being changed and her whole body type morphing. I mean usually that would be pretty traumatic just because of the way females differ from males mentally not to mention the body changes. not that Zelda knows shes female right now. Anyway I cant really make more speculation as this is just a ground work chapter to establish where the story is, so i'm looking forward to seeing how you start to flesh the characters out and who the main villain is.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Eh... I couldn't tell whether or not Vaati is missing memories too. It seems like a trend that he should be, but it's hard to tell if he has amnesia or just can't do anything about the situation. (Or maybe I just missed some cue. It's super late, but I couldn't go to bed without reading this.)
Icfehr chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
First quest of importance is to ask if Vaatis super op mage powers are here even if he doesn't remember how to use them? or does he he was kinda ominous about that punishing part. Another question is why does Zelda not remember the name Zelda but the name sheik you would think that you would remember the birth name first or is this one of those plot instances? Anyway looking forward to how you plan on expanding this because this first chapter if filled with ominous!
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4