Reviews for A Feral Snake
acetwolf94 chapter 2 . 8/28/2018
NICE! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Temporal Knight chapter 2 . 2/19/2018
So I know this was made a while back but I would totally enjoy more set in this verse. It ends well, but by the same token I want to see more of Tracey seducing her way into a legit relationship with the two instead of just 'fun' times.

The lemons and while I'm not usually one to go for Harry being super aggressive, this toed the line enough that it was fun without crossing the line. Tracey was a bit overblown in the first scene but much better in the second. Her method of seducing Hermione was hilarious with how presumptuous it was and yet that really is probably the best way to get to the girl since she's so absorbed in her work a shock to the system would be needed.

Well written and fun with enough plot to be more than just pwp!
Cateagle chapter 2 . 10/23/2016
Ah, that was a fun installment; hot, too. I daresay the three of them together will be incandescently hot.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Now that was hot and I'm certain that only a few truly dedicated magicals would understand the connection between a sound body and powerful magic.
Misanthropist Wordsmith chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
Friendships are definitely more enjoyable.
The Big Bad Wolf-9 chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
I was listening to Stockholm Syndrome by Muse, seems fitting that I'd share it hahah.

Well done. Love how expansive Tracey is- the PWP nature of this story is pretty honest and upfront.

Wonder what's going to happen at the get together.
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Awesome story.
No Vigilance chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
I'd like to see another chapter...