Reviews for There ain't no Moonlight, after Midnight
Kongfangxiong00 chapter 31 . 5/31
well, I thought Fred could have been smarter than that. glad that vicki is ok
GreenerGrass chapter 49 . 5/30
Loved It! I really enjoyed reading the background bits of Fred and Vicki's prior interactions 3
Pamela Hutchins chapter 49 . 5/30
Great chapter!
GreenerGrass chapter 48 . 5/28
Hello! So just found your story today, and I wanted to let you know that I spent all day reading it. You've done such a great job in incorporating Vicki into the HP storyline. Usually, when I read Harry Potter fanfics with a Fred/OC pairing, the author often creates a storyline that forcibly inserts the OC into the HP world, disrupting the overall canon of the timeline. In your case, I really love how you've created Vicki and her familial background. Her identity isn't tied to Fred, and she has background experiences & friends outside of her relationship. What I'm essentially saying, is that I love that Vicki was a fully functioning and fleshed out character before she and Fred even became friends. Her relationship with Roder and friendships with Cedric & others really helped to develop her character, which made her friendship (and eventual relationship) with Fred more believable and pleasant.

And I am such a fan of Vicki's friendship with Cedric - besides her interactions with Fred, her friendship with Cedric has made me enjoy your story even more. It's weird to say, but your incorporation of Cedric in this story has made me care about his character more (something that JK failed to do). I'm actually going to be very upset when he is murdered, but I am so glad we got to see more of his character throughout this story through his friendship with Vicki.

Kudos to you for doing such a great job in the conception of this story. You're a talented writer and did such a great job in creating a realistic original character! I hope you're doing well. 3
Pamela Hutchins chapter 47 . 4/22
Thanks for the update!
Pamela Hutchins chapter 1 . 4/13
Excited to find out what happens next!
Pamela Hutchins chapter 46 . 2/9
Great chapter!
Pamela Hutchins chapter 43 . 2/5
I hope you update soon! This story is so good
Pamela Hutchins chapter 45 . 1/8
Hoping for an update soon!
Soely18 chapter 12 . 10/24/2019
So what is Vicki going to use the twins whenever she’s mad at her big because that just makes me hate her. Not the whole “I’m pretty and popular” but because I actually love that rather than the meek girl who everyone loves even though she claims to be plain. But using people whenever you want and then just leave them high and dry when you’re done with them is awful
Pamela Hutchins chapter 45 . 9/8/2019
Thank you for the update!
Pamela Hutchins chapter 44 . 6/27/2019
Hanging by my toes for the next chapter!
Pamela Hutchins chapter 44 . 6/10/2019
I can not wait to see this bright idea! I’m hoping that he surprises her at her party! I also hope it’s no drama for them seeing as they’ve been through so much already!
Love.Fiction.2020 chapter 33 . 4/24/2019