Reviews for Six
QueenGB chapter 29 . 2h
You ladies are rockstars! I am so sad it's over. Let me know if you make this a PDF. Can't wait for whatever's next. ;-) be well.
QueenGB chapter 28 . 4h
When Edward said he'd never been on the receiving end of Maggie's gift didn't he get healed twice once after each Aro battle? I loved loved loved the Edward and Alice moment so much. And little Sarah. Sweet.
QueenGB chapter 26 . 7h
Wow Edwards power is just...wow! Did Demetri bleed out from Rose's wounds? That was exciting! I don't know what's hotter Edward all 'pretty girl' this and flirty sweet guy that or borrowing powers and moving heaven and earth. *fans self*
QueenGB chapter 25 . 8h
Yes, break him! Go bad ass Bella with the wild ocean and rocks. Shit could I use a widow to privacy. That power rocks!
QueenGB chapter 24 . 8h
Renee is a lucky bitch because I would have left her there in rehab. I still think she needs to work for it if you want Bella because Phil didn't do it on his own. But at least she's not in NYC that would have been overkill.
QueenGB chapter 23 . 11h
Was that it with Jacob? Not that I'm complaining (not a fan). He's not going to be future trouble right? Did Marcus give all the kid napped sixxers money or just Kebi? Where the heck is Aro? I hope he doesn't regroup. Time to bring the pain. *rubs hands together evilly*
QueenGB chapter 22 . 12h
I hope Renee doesn't get an easy pass with Maggie healing her. I know Bella needs her mom but if she's alive still, punishment should be fierce! Addiction is a disease blah blah blah. Anyway, Lots of cool powers and Bella ad Edwards growth in power too. Now let's fry Aro, Demetri, Felix, Jane and Alec. Buried alive? That would work. Anyway unless your planning a sequel they need to suffer. Babies and little kids really? Bloody brilliant ladies!
QueenGB chapter 21 . 15h
That was so exciting and when he pulled Bella and Garrett's power...damn! I read the chapter twice because the first time I was excited I missed words in one case a whole graph from reading too fast. Haha. Excellent!
QueenGB chapter 20 . 16h
Nice new powers in the mix. Love Seth! And thanks for keeping Tanya annoying but not angst. The drama without her has been really good. I can't wait to see the shit Bella and Edward do together. And is Benjamin going to see Renee?
QueenGB chapter 19 . 17h
Nice nod to canon with the broken headboard. What are they going to do when the worry is gone? Transport and then float over the ocean? That would be cool! I think this solidified connection would make them more powerful sixxers. Does it? *bows in respect* ;-)
QueenGB chapter 18 . 18h
Now I am in no rush to lemons. Slow burns in romances can be annoying when they last until practically the end of the story. However well done stories with action like this one keep me very happy but...the dry humping? ;-)
QueenGB chapter 17 . 10/18
I love little Maggie's need to heal Alice and her crush on Edward. Don't worry girl we all want to be his pretty girl. JS
QueenGB chapter 15 . 10/18
It's really great to see her power grow and they way they (Edward & Bella) help each other.
QueenGB chapter 14 . 10/18
Phew that was a wild ride and I enjoyed every moment of it! p.s. I pre-ordered Rain Must Fall. I loved the fanfic so much and I hate zombies but the story was so rich. Congrats you deserve it! *claps and cheers*
QueenGB chapter 13 . 10/18