Reviews for Six
rara avis91 chapter 18 . 7/21
Have you read the Immortal Guardians series?
Amazing story. Very well written. Thank you both for sharing.
missmelly chapter 29 . 7/14
Absolutely great story—so glad I found it. Well-crafted and soundly plotted. Very convincing characters. Thank you both for sharing it.
Kaliver32 chapter 14 . 7/7
You know, the part when the dauntless people were under the sim and Four and Tris were the only ones out of it... Oh, I love this chapter!
Kaliver32 chapter 14 . 7/7
I get terrible divergent feels from this chapter...
Fleur50 chapter 29 . 5/29
Wow, quelle belle histoire!
Nlresda123 chapter 29 . 5/29
Amazing story. It's definitely a new favourite now
Nlresda123 chapter 23 . 5/29
I wonder if Maggie will ever heal Alice. I want to see what would happen. This is a great story.
Fleur50 chapter 28 . 5/29
Wow
Sassyvampmama chapter 29 . 5/22
This was a very unique take on the Twilight universe, but one that I thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks for sharing it with us.
I'm pretty grossed out that bella is with Edward POST Tanya.

How could he date such a nasty hoe? He can read her mind, but wanted her anyway. I'm just...disgusted.
Why would bella be ashamed that her mom does drugs? Isnt that what she knows? My mom was a heroin addict...never once have I heard it called smack by the way. I guess it depends on where you live. The only place I ever hear it called smack in on tv.
If bella can walk through walls why doesn't she just do it at night when no one is there to catch her? DUH
Lizzard43 chapter 2 . 5/15
I’m so glad that I waited to read this fic cuz I don’t know what I would have done if I had to wait for an update. :-)

This one is a ‘page turner’ that’s for sure!
3,650 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »