Reviews for Six
QueenGB chapter 19 . 10/19/2017
Nice nod to canon with the broken headboard. What are they going to do when the worry is gone? Transport and then float over the ocean? That would be cool! I think this solidified connection would make them more powerful sixxers. Does it? *bows in respect* ;-)
QueenGB chapter 18 . 10/19/2017
Now I am in no rush to lemons. Slow burns in romances can be annoying when they last until practically the end of the story. However well done stories with action like this one keep me very happy but...the dry humping? ;-)
QueenGB chapter 17 . 10/18/2017
I love little Maggie's need to heal Alice and her crush on Edward. Don't worry girl we all want to be his pretty girl. JS
QueenGB chapter 15 . 10/18/2017
It's really great to see her power grow and they way they (Edward & Bella) help each other.
QueenGB chapter 14 . 10/18/2017
Phew that was a wild ride and I enjoyed every moment of it! p.s. I pre-ordered Rain Must Fall. I loved the fanfic so much and I hate zombies but the story was so rich. Congrats you deserve it! *claps and cheers*
QueenGB chapter 13 . 10/18/2017
So GOOD!
QueenGB chapter 11 . 10/18/2017
I love Edward's power and how he protects his pretty girl. Really good chappy.
QueenGB chapter 10 . 10/18/2017
Yeah Rose is cool in this and that's a treat. Yuck Tanya! I suppose it had to happen sometime. I hope she doesn't bully Bella into a portal. She's still fragile after all.
QueenGB chapter 9 . 10/18/2017
I love Edwards additional power. It makes me think of that old movie The Fury. Exciting chapter. I'm assuming Aro is gonna go full tilt now knowing Edwards full potential. But on the run is where the action is and we know you two deliver that big time because pursuit is one of my favorite stories for action. ;-)
QueenGB chapter 8 . 10/18/2017
I love a chilled out Alice.
QueenGB chapter 7 . 10/18/2017
I think that was my favorite chapter so far.
QueenGB chapter 6 . 10/18/2017
Oh Esme with Bella. So sweet. That poor girl. I'm surprised VI haven't used Renee to get Bella to conform. Are you honing to share how Renee new to sell Bella out to VI? Curious...
QueenGB chapter 5 . 10/18/2017
Brooklyn Asshole! Genius. Rose taking the form of a cat...purrrfect! I love how you are forming them into your own while keeping the bits that made us love them to begin with. Thanks ladies! *mooches*
QueenGB chapter 4 . 10/18/2017
Exciting chapter. I hope Mr. Jackson is okay. Who beats an 80 year old man. Assholes!
QueenGB chapter 3 . 10/18/2017
I am loving this story and the powers are really cool. I wouldn't say it feels like x-men at all more like Heros and as always your story is full of twist and turns. I feel sorry or Bella she needs a break. Are we going to find out what Tanya did? Hate her *snorts* ;-D
3,689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »