Reviews for Six
Guest chapter 24 . 12/10/2018
Yeah. I’m pretty sure I would have left Renee to die.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/10/2018
Well, the Grand Canyon is clever. However, these people are murderers and kidnappers. Is there a reason she didn’t just dump them over the ocean? Or to the outer atmosphere?
Caroleg chapter 29 . 12/12/2018
Loved it. Such an amazing story and the writing is one of the best!
Just.call.me.Angie chapter 29 . 12/1/2018
This book was so unbelievably good! I can't wait to read more!
ShabbyShaddy chapter 29 . 11/29/2018
this was such a trilling ride. loved every chapter. The supernatural was so natural.I seriously believe this story is completely underrated.
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 7 . 11/9/2018
This is one of the most intriguing stories I've read.
Valya 001 chapter 29 . 10/20/2018
This was a wonderful ride.
This idea was so unique and so fascinating that I really enjoyed reading this. Moreover I couldn't help but keep on imagining what would happen if sixth sense such as these actually exists in real world!
Thank you so much for sharing this!
LADIPISCES chapter 29 . 9/23/2018
This was a wonderful story I love the whole X-Men type of vibes that you used very entertaining!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2018
I agree with your note from this chapter. Instead of mutants the characters reminds me of the "I am number 4" people...
rara avis91 chapter 18 . 7/21/2018
Have you read the Immortal Guardians series?
Guest chapter 29 . 7/18/2018
Amazing story. Very well written. Thank you both for sharing.
missmelly chapter 29 . 7/14/2018
Absolutely great story—so glad I found it. Well-crafted and soundly plotted. Very convincing characters. Thank you both for sharing it.
KoverKat08 chapter 14 . 7/7/2018
You know, the part when the dauntless people were under the sim and Four and Tris were the only ones out of it... Oh, I love this chapter!
KoverKat08 chapter 14 . 7/7/2018
I get terrible divergent feels from this chapter...
Fleur50 chapter 29 . 5/29/2018
Wow, quelle belle histoire!
3,689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »