Reviews for Six
august raven chapter 29 . 12/29/2017
Great fic! Thank you!
PAT2024 chapter 29 . 12/26/2017
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I loved it. You two ladies are really one of a kind and extremely talented writers. I love your imagination and all your writings.

This story had everything I love: supernatural (some powers were really cool by the way: Edward’s, Bella’s (being able to travel anywhere anytime, wow, I would love that) but also Rose’s (also loved that she was really a nice person for a change) and Makenna’s), action, suspens, romance, interesting and diversified characters... loved that Renee had a second chance, and Alice’s decision... I’m so sad it’s over.

I think you should write a sequel, the sixxers deserve another story, there is so much material here to continue with all your characters... PLEASE

Thank you so much for all the efforts you put to write and to finish this story and for sharing your talents with us. Hope you’ll continue your association... all the best. Merry Christmas and happy new year.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
I really want to like this story because I love supernatural fics and there aren’t too many out there. I can’t get past Edward being able to read Bella’s mind though. I don’t know why, I just find it cringeworthy. Her mind is always so self deprecating and annoying. I prefer when he can’t read her, I think her being a shield was part of them being soulmates.. Her teleportation gift reminds me more of Victoria and her ability to escape. But this story is well written and creative so I would recommend it nonetheless :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2017
I love supernatural fics but I absolutely hate when Edward can read Bella’s mind. It’s so embarrassing. She’s always so self deprecating. Ugh. I want to like this story, so I won’t give up on it but I can’t help but cringe at her. Her being a shield in Twilight is part of them being soulmates, evenly matched. The Blessing and The Curse is the only fic where I don’t mind it, because her thoughts aren’t constantly about her not being as pretty etc and she can read his mind too.
Also, Why does Edward get two powers? He’s a sevener then. Unfair!
irelandk chapter 29 . 12/22/2017
:-)
august raven chapter 24 . 12/17/2017
I'm glad Renee has a second chance!
august raven chapter 23 . 12/17/2017
I stopped ready Six for a bit because I wanted chapters to pile up. I'm happily back in! Loving it!
Eliella45 chapter 29 . 12/14/2017
Due to some issues, I missed when you posted this epilogue. And scrolling through my favourites found this one. I am so happy you guys took so much effort and shared this wonderful story with us. I am sure you know by now how amazing you are, so all I'm gonna say is this. Your words made me feel warm in the heart and filled me with hope. Thank you so much guys. I look forward to more. Loved this.
JustARead chapter 24 . 12/4/2017
Good!
JustARead chapter 21 . 12/4/2017
Woot!
ECnim chapter 29 . 12/4/2017
I really really enjoyed it. Thankyou so much for writing such an awesome story. It really activated my imagination;-) Rose's, Makenna's and Benjamin's six senses were my most favourite. I also liked Edward's telekinesis but the mind reading not so much. Although it too has it's perks;-) Thankyou once again for sharing this gem:-)
JustARead chapter 18 . 12/3/2017