Reviews for Experiment Alpha
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
Its pretty good, so far! I like the storyline, and the fact that Ash can understand Pokemon, since i love those kinds of Fanfics :)
Gog 4 chapter 3 . 2/18/2003
.. okay, I'm gonna have to read that over again O_O And again. And again. And - okay, I think you get my drift! Yay, and yes, Brix is my fav character too _ And in case you didn't know, I OWN Pokemon! Bwhahaha. P I wish..
Grand Mage Katsuya chapter 2 . 2/2/2003
Wow. Another cool story going onto my fav list!
Gog 4 chapter 2 . 1/30/2003
_ Okay, I'm jeolous. This is beautifully written, beautiful, period. XD No, seriously, this story is making me return to . _ UPDATE SOON DAMMIT! _- I likes Lava.
citrus luver chapter 2 . 1/30/2003
WAAA! I can't wait for the next chapter now. ASh knows Pokemon attacks too. He can heal Pokemon too. Whoa Ash must be super super strong to be able to do that. I can't wait for Ash's expression in this next chapter. This is really interesting. Keep writing and post soon please.
CR Frejzch chapter 2 . 1/29/2003
. . . Wow . . .

This- this is GREAT. Really. I'll be expecting more of this, and soon! I'm going to go check out your other stories since I'm done with this . . . But this, I really love.

I can't even think of any suggestions to give. And the very last part at the end . . . was so simple, a one work responce . . . but it HIT.

*sweatdrop* I'm sorry, I'm just awed at the moment. If I sorta freaked you out, dun worry about it. -_-;;

But if there were ever a time to use the words KICK ASS, that time would be now.
Gog 4 chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Ooo *claps* Clever, clever clever! You've got me hooked, hon; you needa write more NOW :3 I know what you mean; the Pokemon anime's a bit sucky, eh?
citrus luver chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
interesting story. So Ash is also an experiment. You traded Cyndaquil but why? Why the cute fire Pokemon? You could have it evolve or something. Can't wait for the next chapter. its seems mighty interesting soo far.