Reviews for A Not So Different Fourth Year
BlackWidowAndCapRule chapter 18 . 10/28
Loved it! I hope the sequel is up soon!
Anna chapter 18 . 10/4
The story was really interesting can't wait until the next story comes out if it does
MLN chapter 18 . 6/9
Looking forward to the next one. Thanks
Riddle-Snape chapter 18 . 5/25
so... today i read 3th year and 4 year... you did really great job with 3th year book, you added tony and loki in good parts... but 4th year? that was... just bad... i could just watch movie with adding tony and loki voice in good time to tell no :/ ... this book wasn't much of xover... if you will do more, you maybe shoudl think about mixing it more... bcx if it all go just like in movies/books, there was really no need for avengers...
buterflypuss chapter 18 . 4/18
interesting
PHEONIX39 chapter 18 . 3/18
Well, time to skip following the books. Time to off old Goldie concha think? Anyway, another well played story. Full marks again! Cheers!
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 18 . 3/14
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR STORIESSSSSSSSS KEEP UP YOUR AMAZING WORKKKK AND I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT SERIESSSS
hplemonpersona chapter 18 . 2/23
I love this series so far! I can't wait for the next book!
Kiara Bella Cullen chapter 18 . 2/21
it was great can't wait for more
Veritaserum is clear, not golden. The only potions I can think of that are gold in oclour are the Liquid Luck potion and Polyjuice potion with Harry's hair in it.
If you plan on continuing this, do us a favour, don't pair Harry and Ginny together. Their relationship is strange and a tad creepy. (especially since her Mother did tell Ginny and Hermione that she slipped Mr Weasley love potions to get him to notice her)
I mean he didn't even notice her as attractive until 6th year where he got jealous of Dean for no real reason. Cho, Fleur and Hermione were acknowledged by Harry as attractive, as were several other women, the few times Harry thinks about her are as Ron's awkward and shy sister. Also, people comment about him liking her because she has red hair and a temper like Lily and her obsession with the BWL. She hardly gets to know Harry as Harry before they start dating. (so soon after breaking up with Dean too)
(this is prompted by the whole Brother/Sister bonding thing since you pretty much took Hermione of the relationship table, there are hundreds of other females for him to pick from)
No offense but this is really boring and quite obviously completely based off the movie with very tiny changes to allow for the Avengers to be there. At least the first one had some of the book and was a lot more original... if only because the start and end had Harry elsewhere. And even then, his time at school, minus a few moments were summaries of what happened in the book with a little dialogue.
The dark lord's wife chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
I like your story. But I'm a little tired of it, I just don't like that its based on a movie, because its one on the movies that is less faithful to the book.
Elfin69 chapter 18 . 12/19/2016
Will Aileen make it so that the papers do not print anything bad about Harry and how will they keep him from going after the Department of Mysteries since they already know the prophecy?
Elfin69 chapter 17 . 12/19/2016
So will Loki or someone else go after the DE's or will they have Heimdall (?) look for the Horcruxes after they find out.