Reviews for A Not So Different Fourth Year
missgsmith51 chapter 18 . 5/1
Too bad Loki and Aileen can't give Fudge a brain with a large compartment for common sense. I'm sure Amelia Bones, at least, would appreciate it. Well, I hope Loki helps Harry prepare for dealing with Pink Toads.
missgsmith51 chapter 16 . 5/1
Oh, yes, Cedric had to die. Otherwise, Harry wouldn't be nearly as badly abused as he will be. Cedric's death makes it possible for many more rotten things to happen to Harry, like slander and, of course, those horrid nightmares. Well, that's the only reason I can see. So ... yes, I suppose I hate you at least as much as I hated JK, and probably more, because you know how badly this hurt Harry. Hey, you're the one who brought it up. I don't usually hate people, or post about it; but you did practically issue an invitation.

Just kidding, really. I don't hate you. I just hate that you couldn't think of a way to save Cedric, who I think is a truly honorable young man. Those seem to be in short supply at Hogwarts and elsewhere these days.

Where's Nagini?
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 5/1
I really don't much care for Ron from this book forward. I think Harry forgave him far too easily, although I believe that was Hermione's doing. He never really did apologize and ask forgiveness for calling Harry a liar. He needs to learn how to apologize appropriately, given how much trouble his mouth causes.

In the current situation, really, how difficult would it have been to say, "Wow, Hermione, you look beautiful." Of course, Ron probably wouldn't have stopped there. He'd have added, "What did you do to yourself?" Or perhaps, "If I'd known you were going to look like that, you could have gone with me." Or even "Why don't you make yourself look like that all the time?" Ron has zero tact, very much like his mother. I'll bet he didn't even compliment his own date. Of course, I suspect Harry didn't, either, and I'm sure the Patils were lovely. Didn't Dean say he thought they were the best looking girls in the school?

Molly really needs to send Ron for some etiquette lessons, maybe with Aunt Muriel. Perhaps she could fix his "pig at a trough" eating style while she is at it. I'm sure all of Gryffindor would be eternally grateful. Actually, Hogwarts really should teach some sort of etiquette class. Not everyone has family who are capable of doing the job. Harry was a naturally polite and respectful kid, but I'll bet he would have appreciated a few lessons on table etiquette, holding out a lady's chair, the proper way to bow, greet people from various social levels, etc.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 5/1
They are right to hold Dumbledore responsible, even if Crouch or someone else put Harry's name in the Goblet. In fact, I have always believed that Dumbledore brought the tournament back just to use Harry as bait to bring out Voldemort.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 5/1
Well, it will be interesting to see if the Avengers can keep Harry out of the mess. I hope Loki shows up and twists Dumbledore's head off ... not to mention a few others.
hplemonpersona chapter 2 . 3/21
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES "UNFAIR REJECTION FROM THE ELVEN COMMUNITY" TONY YOU'RE THE BEST
sexy Seren chapter 19 . 3/15
Interesting
mithrilandtj chapter 2 . 3/13
How did Peter escape? He was captured in book 3.
NabikiB chapter 1 . 3/13
Nothing changes, I have the books, so I don't need this. If you want me to read your stories, write something less boring.
You are retarted. This Aileen doenst deserve to be harrys sister. Fuck you!
Any chance this will be continued?
PatronusAla81 chapter 18 . 12/8/2017
Love it
BlackWidowAndCapRule chapter 18 . 10/28/2017
Loved it! I hope the sequel is up soon!
Anna chapter 18 . 10/4/2017
The story was really interesting can't wait until the next story comes out if it does
MLN chapter 18 . 6/9/2017
Looking forward to the next one. Thanks