Reviews for In the Shadows
spike4theworld chapter 20 . 5/20
Good story but the ending was disappointing. I know some readers like to leave it up to the readers but this ending just felt like a cliff hanger not a mysterious but concrete ending
leonix2009 chapter 20 . 4/25
Oh wow this was a fantastic story
I enjoyed it very mucthis was do brilliant
You described the relationship between Draco and Hermione very beautifully
Thanks for writing this wonderful story
alliesmiley2 chapter 20 . 4/18
Love this story! I hope to read the next story soon. please! I have to have it!
Very good story! I'll definitely wait for the Empty Space.
Is this it?!
Is there a second book?!
Please make a second book!
The ending is inconclusive but why wont they be together after the war is over? They are married with an unbreakable bond. Most importantly they love each other and want to be together. So why the ambiguity about future?
Azureflower chapter 13 . 3/20
I loved this chapter! You rule!
One thing:
"So no one really knows this but it's used a lot in old books.
"When you start a new paragraph, but the same character is still talking in the same sentence, like this, you're supposed to put a new quotation mark at the beginning of the paragraph where the character left off."
Let me know if you don't get that! I'm a walking spellcheck so I'm happy to help.
TinySlippers chapter 20 . 3/19
I know she can't. But I wish she would.
This is heartbreaking! Please update soon.
You capture the passion and turbulence of adolescent love so beautifully. I can't wait for your next update!
Waaaah this was so sad :( why Hermione, poor Draco
Can’t wait for more
I hate Hermione for her holier-than-thou attitude. For someone who claims to love & know a person better than anyone else in the world she really is clueless. She just dissolved their marriage like it wasn't anything. Draco's actions are wrong but not without reason and they definitely have nothing to do with his genuine feelings for her. She just took them as if they never meant anything.
Please resolve this and not in a way where everything is just black & white. The way Hermione seems to see everything now. Has she forgotten her own words when she used to lecture Draco about war and their roles in the start of the story? About how she knew that he was born into darkness.
aurorap13 chapter 19 . 2/3
My heart is breaking for them! They need to get back on the same page, she needs to realize that Draco is only trying to keep her safe, and he needs to understand that Hermione can hold her own and will always fight for what is right.
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 19 . 2/2
Damn. They both have a point. Hermione is being silly but she wouldn’t be Hermione if she weren’t so driven to do what’s right.

Hopefully things will get better between them.