Reviews for Last Words From A Defeated Man
XxCrescentMoonxX chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
SEQUEL!
Kimmie3 chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
ooh.. quite strange! this could turn out to be an interesting story if u continued it. i havent read a tifa/seph pairing b4... could be good!

Kimmie
Angel of Silence chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
_ Good! Woo hoo! Sephiroth and Tifa! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that pairing!
Brandi chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Make it into a sequal... i want to see what happens (happened) and it sounds interesting!
The Jack of Spades chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Tifa/Seph is one of my two favorite couples in FF7. Sadly not too many people bother to explore the depth that these two can offer, so I'm sort of going around trying to create awareness. There needs to be more stories on these two! There can never be enough!

What I can offer for praise: The little conversation with Tifa and Seph was really interesting. It sounded like something was already going on between those two, huh? And I liked the one with Yuffie and Tifa at the end. I like the idea of them being pretty good friends, even though I think Tifa was closer to Aeris.

But I wish it'd been longer! So if you ever get the inspiration to draw this out, don't hesitate to use it. Also, watch out for typos! I found quite a few in this, more than I could overlook. Never rush in writing, and always remember to look things over. Put your best foot forward up here, and you can do no wrong! Most of the time writing can be a long and boring process ('specially when it comes to the looking-over part), but it says so many good things about a writer who takes her time in doing what she does.

More from you would be a very good thing :) I hope what little I offered you helps you out in future endeavors. Keep on writing!
laurenicole6885 chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Make a sequel! haha.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! heehee, sorry. I just LUUUUURV TifaxSephiroth fics. I love em I love em i love em! please make a sequel and you have to have sephy come back in some spiffy sort of way:)
renderedvoice chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Though short, this fic has already captured my attention. Wonderful job. XD
Ex-W chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
First of all, I want to say I'm already hooked to this fic! ...I'm reaslly curious to know what's going to happen next. And if this is a SephTi I'm REALLY curious!

Please continue soon?
Faerlyte chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
I like it and I certainly wouldn't be disappointed if there were a sequel (hint, hint). Lol, anyways nice job and thanks for your reveiws on my story 'Wishing Star'. I'm extremely glad you like it!
Satanic Nocturne chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Hey, this was pretty good and I really like it! It has alot of potential and would make a great fic if you continued Luck on the following chapters if you decide to write more!
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
uuuuuummmm...make a sequel, revive sephy... make tifa happy cuz cloud ignores her for the most part... (in my opinion anyway)... or make her have the hots for vinny! (or do what you want since it IS your story) :) awesome job here though...
Nel Fittir chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
-is a tifa/sephiroth fan- aww so cute, maybe you should make a sequel to where he comes back to life and stuff o.x -can't think of much- oh well I tried. But yes I do love this fic very much and I think its cute