Reviews for The Conquered Destiny
maxiefae chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
well done
Velossian chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
can't wait to read the rest of this cause Ghaderis was really cool and would really love to see the results of the tag teaming and restorign the universe anew when i are the new chapters coming
gail19 chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
What differences there are. How far could they go? I always wondered how things might have been if Dylan had someone from his own time, besides Romy.
gail19 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Rhade, both of them, were my favorite characters. I always thought it was a shame that the PtB killed Gaheris off so quickly.
Proxima Shining chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
An excellent story. Too bad you did not continue it, I like your writing style and the premise of your story. Gaheris was my favourite character from Andromeda.
purrfus chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I had a craving so I came back to read this again. Dylan and Rhade appeal on a lot of levels and the set up here is great.

Was going to work with Hunt or try to nudge him in a particular direction?
Velossian chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
This is a really excellent story and I hope that you continue it because I would lovve to see what happens with the rest of the story after s1 and rhade is a brilliant to bad he's a coward and a traitor please keep up the good work
Sachita chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Hi! I realise that it's been a long long time since you updated this story- but still- I am hoping that you'll continue it one day. It is an excellent story and my disappointment not to be able to read on was and still is very great ) Well, anyway, your story is wonderful, the characterizations are excellent and all is very well-done. I would be so very happy to see this continued...still, again, it's clear to me that it's been ages and that my hopes will probably be dashed. Long story short: this story is amazing and if you continue, this reviewer will be there (-;

Sorry for my English, today is not my best day- it's not my first language.

Have a nice week,

Sachita
SuzuranCrow23 chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
dude, this is an awesome story, are you gonna update soon? _
JTS chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
Well I know thats its almost certainly too late but I wish you'd continued this because you were off to a great start. I found the writing good and the characterisation of Rhade excellent.
Slashbaby chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
OMG! This story is great. Completly the wat the show should have gone from the beginign! I usually favor a Dylan/Gaheris pairing, but this story is so good. I really hope you continue it!
Trigger-Happy-Nietzschean chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Tell me you are continuing. The 'verse needs more fics with Gaheris. PLEASE! keep going.
Tony the jew chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
Great story. I like this idea you had about Gaheris live. Up-date soon
purrfus chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
Fantastic story.

I found it on another site yesterday and decided to check here just in case there was more.

No more, and the note does say on hold, but this is fantastic. Great idea and very well written.
demon unicron chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
please keep going. i like it and you can develop a plot from this
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »