Reviews for Hybrid Anonymous
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
: )
PH639 chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
why isn't there more chapters
ctebalan chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
I love this! Please update soon!
Sdb5ss chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
OMG! This is amazing! The best Miraculous Ladybug story I have ever read!
Please don't tell me that you're finished with this. I will die for more!
Nymphaea Cerulea chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Next ? This story is beautiful and sad. This story with other chapters will be perfect, maybe ? Thank you for that.
luluchouette14 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Whoah... just amazing. I love your idea so much! It s so different from the other fanfictions i read and so nicely written that i m just so impressed right now and want to read what will happen because it s so intresting and awesome and original and just ... whoah. I just read this fanfiction for the moment but i cab tell you you are an wonderful writer and yeah, i will love to be able to write like that.
Good luck with the writing of the next chapter!
KagamiPINKAgreste chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
OH MY CHERRY BLOSSOMS! I perfur cats to bugs any day. Thiss AU very original & miraculous. Adrien/Cat Noir you will see/feel your Mari/LB once again, or Lord help those other animal-humans & researchers fur denying you kitty. (Wicked Smirk) Yes he truly is an angel of destruction.
Aurei chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
I LOVE THIS
Can u ppllleeaasseeeeeeeeeeeeeee write more for this
it is simply FABULOUS !
Lynn Walker chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
I want to see them find each other again
WhiteDiamondSky chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Please write more! This is is the most original AU idea I have ever seen, please continue, I love it sooooooooooo much!
Fate T. Nekoi -Angel Orie chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Oh wow! This is a very interesting AU, I haven't seen an idea like this one before I think. And I like it! But I have to ask, do you intend to continue this storyline? There are a ton of loose endings, of not-explained details for it to end here I think. Who is the boss, Gabriel Agreste? Who started the idea of hybrid genetic research? What happens after Mari and Adrien's first encounter? Is Nino or Alya in there too? These are just a few.
Yamina20 chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
No, please tell me you're going to continue this story!? I really like it and would love to read more!
DestinysRequiem chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Please write a sequel! THE CURIOUSITY IS EATING ME ALIVE LIKE A BLOOD THIRSTY AKUMA!
lovestarr chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Very interesting AU here. I really like it ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
OMG pleaaaaaaassseeeee make more chapters! idec how many it just cant end like this please its so good i need more
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »