Reviews for Hybrid Anonymous
xxCATALYSTxx chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Please, please, PLEASE make another chapter!
The Pretender 3 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Oh my gosh. This was not even close to what I had expected this story would be like. I thought you were going to do a AU where Chat and Ladybug were kittens and Chat was unkind to anyone except Marinette, but what you went for in this story was so much better. This one-shot has been so vastly different from anything I have ever read in any fandom. It's extremely fascinating and intriguing. I beg of you, please do a continuation or a part two of this! Maybe in the continuation you could have Chat and Marinette meet again so that they can be together. I don't know if that is where you plan on going with this story or what not, but I know no matter what (even if the continuation is extremely angst-ly) I would read it. Heck I would read any sort of continuation of this story. Thank you for writing this and I hope you continue. :-)
KennaScripts chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Please continue! It would be such a good two shot.
J.K.Holmes chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Please continue! This is a really clever and original idea! I love it!
Yoko89 chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
I WANT MORE KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK CANNOT WAIT FOR THE REST OF THIS SOTRY IF YOU DESIDE TO CONTINUE!
Queen.Rose17 chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
I love this story please continue this story it is a pity to leave them like that
J.C chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
This is awesome! The ending was amazing, but it still leads me to wanting to read more of this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I LOVE THIS! ITS... AWESOMMMMMMMMMME!
Animejunkies'meow chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Strange concept but I like it. You are a really good writer and you did justice to this alternate universe.
DoeFox chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
I really enjoyed this, you did an amazing job!
The plot was executed masterfully, and it was a very good one at that. I'll definitely be seeking out to read more of your work. c;
alex chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THIS... NOW!
They must be together, the researcher HAS to do something so they could be together again... PLEASE
After read this, I can imagine Chat demanding let him see his ladybug and Marinett looking for her partner... and of course, rejecting every possible suitor...
Hope to read more for you .
Ja nee
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
I want to see more of this! A different idea! I'd love to see more!

Great job!
MizukixMai chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
you have to make another... it seems like a very intriguing and interesting story...please make more
HAHAhachoo chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
This was really good. I love your idea, it's so different. Please continue, I need a happy ending:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2016