Reviews for Greyjoy alla Breve (SI)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2020
This is the kind of shitpost trash that spacebattle retards love
Patrick Schuster chapter 40 . 9/16/2020
This whole Story is shit, for Real. Nothing good about it, and not Worth reading!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2020
Hi dissapointed, this is a shameless semi crack stark-wank story so what did you expect? Don't like don't read. If you want to read a realistic one I suggest "A Farmers Tale" also on FFN.
Imafantotally chapter 9 . 8/22/2020
What a stuck up bitch. Lol on the paperwork.
Yunus Lale chapter 11 . 8/9/2020
Ramsey playing like madmax is both terrifying and awesome
Dissapointed chapter 1 . 8/3/2020
Let me get my facts straight.
Your MC basically gave North some much needed improvements. Yet, nobody reacted? No Lannisters, Tyrells or even king himself reacted?
You write as if the opposition didn't have these new weapons... you IDIOT! Lord of North is NED motherfkin STARK! He would gave the weapons to anyone who asks because it is HONORABLE.

Also... why is your MC a cunt?
Surely he knew what kind of world GoT is. Yet, I don't see any personal force or anything that could protect HIM. Or are you trying to portray him as complete retard after making him 'invent' so many things?
One poisoned meal and bye-bye Theon. Considering he is the inventor of these things...
STARK HOUSEHOLD is VERY suspicible to poison. Nobody just poisons them because they are kinda too honorable to matter in the grand scheme of things.

Also, he gave firearms and cannons to North? To Boltons? Then he acts like a pussy in front of Ramsay? After equipping him with very creative ideas and ways how to make him even more unpleasant?

Your MC is a cunt. Idiot. Dissapointment. And overall shit.

I mean, in reality he would die in 10 out of 10 situations! He basically gave away his inventions for a 'pats on shoulder' from Neddy fuk-Stark. You wrote it. He has some recognition but from the way the lords acted, not so much. Heck! After doing so much for North, he is not even a Stark yet? So much for honor...
But back to his whimsical give-away. He has no control over his inventions because he just throw them out of his window onto Northern lords. Northern Lords that live in MEDIEVAL fkin world! Where the most entertaining activity is fucking, whoring, drinking, and lastly SCHEMING! He just gave a weapons, whether economical or actual, and then didn't take anything in return than a few completely meaningless praises from Neddy who still thinks his words are treasures because he is HONORABLE.

There is a reason why most MC that bring new inventions to the world are leaders or lords. It gives them kind of a power over all innovations and makes it easy for them ONLY to use it. In their own way. Because anything other than that is folly on the level of IQ of horse-fucking Dothraki that was born as imbecile and suffers from retardation. I mean... would you give a pistol to someone who uses bow and you KNOW will betray you (Ramsay)? If yes then GG. The fucker has now a gun. You improved his kill-rate. The smallfolk will surely thank you for that.
L0NER18 chapter 24 . 7/16/2020
That song/ballad at the end was good.
DragonTetho chapter 17 . 6/27/2020
Man, you just achieved an achievement called "Unlimited Harem Works 1/4".
Foxy-Floof chapter 46 . 5/26/2020
AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA\

That last line of Chapter 46 killed me. I'm lying on the ground, with a ruptured gut, laughing breathlessly as my life's-blood pools around me.
Foxy-Floof chapter 41 . 5/26/2020
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHH...

Theon/Ramsay has me in STITCHES!

He's a perfect Krimson Fucker!
Foxy-Floof chapter 24 . 5/25/2020
Omake - No Quarter

That's catchy AS FUCK. Where did you come up with it? I loved it.
Foxy-Floof chapter 21 . 5/25/2020
Bless Oberyn. Getting justice, and revenge is surely good for him.

Therapist!Oberyn is a fun idea. I might have to play with that one myself.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/18/2020
SHIT POOOP YOU SUCK
shugokage chapter 47 . 5/4/2020
Thanks for the amazing story!
Gsmith1000 chapter 11 . 5/4/2020
is it really bad that im starting to Loooove ramsey. oh and i may or may not have put back in black on for background and re-read that part of the chapter ;D