Reviews for Greyjoy alla Breve (SI)
mattzem6 chapter 22 . 9/16/2023
I enjoy this story, but man is the MC's reticence to engage in romantic or physical relationships so poorly written. His reasons are paper thin at best, and his acting like a blushing maiden seems so out of character with an entire life's previous memories in his head.
mattzem6 chapter 5 . 9/15/2023
writing the mountain as some kind of un-killable cockroach zombie is really far-fetched and severely strains my ability to suspend disbelief while reading. Poor choice
doomNgloom chapter 7 . 8/6/2023
Ramsay with a flamethrower is just terrifying
Rayanghost chapter 49 . 8/1/2023
Fucking amazing story. I love it
flip flip2 electric bogaloo chapter 21 . 7/17/2023
fucking hell just fucking fuck already
MonkeyDGabry chapter 19 . 2/6/2023
What is up with MC? Is he a wimp or something? Like c'mon author you ar writing freaking game of thrones and you make the MC scared of sex?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2023
Gunpowder makes this instant garbage
Dipper chapter 49 . 1/18/2023
Okay.
god eater chapter 5 . 10/15/2022
he used ramsay's insanity to use because violence was the norm in war and he gave him toys lmfao
god eater chapter 1 . 10/15/2022
need a background on this genius bro because not every guy knows how to make gunpowder and make canons as well as the bayonets lol
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2022
Kept reading futher and it kept getting worst and worst write a better story next time please, not this shit mate.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2022
Second chapter in and its already garbage why the fuck would you introduce gunpowder? And besides the mc should have been hung for witchcraft/magic with all this bullshit he came up with.
NEMESIS HEREJE chapter 1 . 5/5/2022
pathetic mc
winniesm chapter 27 . 3/28/2022
the story is nice but all the damned omakes is not helping at all. The jumbled up storylines makes it extremely annoying as well. The more I read, the less I want to. The omakes really ruin the whole story.
Mend1cant Bias chapter 8 . 1/11/2022
Big problem with this chapter is that King’s landing doesn’t really have a proper sewage system. Copper pipes wouldn’t have really been in use in this medieval setting for waste disposal