Reviews for Greyjoy alla Breve (SI)
Blackholelord chapter 47 . 4/19/2018
And so its complete, second time i read it. To tell the truth i was expecting you complete the story in one story. Still its good see what you written. Overall its a great story. I took me a few times, but have officially finish reading it. Its one of those stories worthy enough to look back and read more than once. Those types are rare and true works of art. So i am now waiting for the sequel to this story. When its up, for your readers new and old, place up a update notice page on this story, telling the new story is up to read for those who placed this story into their favorites and follows.
Blood Wine and Song chapter 3 . 4/1/2018
So, basically, the same canon events. Original (/s). As a writer you cant please everybody and your writing style is not to my liking. Good luck with future works.
shen0 chapter 27 . 3/12/2018
i love the life you have given birth to. these character would not have had a story without you
Guest chapter 48 . 2/22/2018
Come on I've been watching like a hawk since last year and I really want that sequel.
The armed forces chapter 48 . 2/23/2018
When the sequel coming I need it
Danyael Prince chapter 48 . 2/22/2018
I am *really* looking forward to the sequel...
InfinityMask chapter 19 . 1/11/2018
Damn.. I really disappointed in theon... two of them and he rejected it? Lol
InfinityMask chapter 14 . 1/11/2018
Lol! I quite like your Jorah.. some make him a fool who hate Ned.. to see this one is actually still respected him is refreshing. I confused about the shorthand thing.. why did he suicide?
ChrisCrimson chapter 48 . 1/10/2018
You made me like Ramsay Bolton...WHAT SORCERY IS THIS!?
shubro chapter 48 . 1/5/2018
This is fan-fucking-tastic. Nice fanfic and please start with the sequel.
bob the kraken chapter 11 . 12/29/2017
when the music kicked in, i literally laughed out loud
bob the kraken chapter 7 . 12/29/2017
ramsay bolton...is making memes...omg i cannot even...brilliant.
A s account e chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
C "* sIzd XS as, eccszz asbg GCcbfg, wv2, w-' w,, bscsc ty BG XS
anand891996 chapter 2 . 12/15/2017
Hmm... You severely underestimate the amount of research that went into industrialzation.
Apex85 chapter 48 . 11/30/2017
Mmmm, roasted Ironborn. So delicious.
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »