Reviews for Greyjoy alla Breve (SI)
Junior VB chapter 3 . 6/2/2018
Myrcella y Tommen son buenos niños.

Joffrey es un idiota.

Pobre Bran.
Myrcella and Tommen are good kids.

Joffrey is an idiot.

Poor Bran.
Junior VB chapter 2 . 6/2/2018
Me gustan los telescopios.

Catelyn debería tratar mejor a Jon.
I like telescopes.

Catelyn should treat Jon better.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 6/2/2018
Es increíble que Theon haya logrado tanto en tan poco tiempo.

Pobre Ned.

Ramsay es espeluznante.
It's amazing that Theon has accomplished so much in so little time.

Poor Ned.

Ramsay is creepy.
OnADarkFoggyNight chapter 24 . 5/13/2018
the no quarter song is just the best piece of fanfiction ive ever read
TastyTerrorist chapter 14 . 5/4/2018
My god. Handmaid Ramsay. You've outdone yourself.
TastyTerrorist chapter 12 . 5/4/2018
I love this fanfic, and good job on the hellsing abridged reference.
SakuraLuck chapter 21 . 4/21/2018
God I have to admit I’m lovingly all these little slash moments because if GoT could be labeled anything, I’d say it’d be the extreme in your face heterosexuality
Blackholelord chapter 47 . 4/19/2018
And so its complete, second time i read it. To tell the truth i was expecting you complete the story in one story. Still its good see what you written. Overall its a great story. I took me a few times, but have officially finish reading it. Its one of those stories worthy enough to look back and read more than once. Those types are rare and true works of art. So i am now waiting for the sequel to this story. When its up, for your readers new and old, place up a update notice page on this story, telling the new story is up to read for those who placed this story into their favorites and follows.
Blood Wine and Song chapter 3 . 4/1/2018
So, basically, the same canon events. Original (/s). As a writer you cant please everybody and your writing style is not to my liking. Good luck with future works.
shen0 chapter 27 . 3/12/2018
i love the life you have given birth to. these character would not have had a story without you
Guest chapter 48 . 2/22/2018
Come on I've been watching like a hawk since last year and I really want that sequel.
The armed forces chapter 48 . 2/23/2018
When the sequel coming I need it
Danyael Prince chapter 48 . 2/22/2018
I am *really* looking forward to the sequel...
InfinityMask chapter 19 . 1/11/2018
Damn.. I really disappointed in theon... two of them and he rejected it? Lol
InfinityMask chapter 14 . 1/11/2018
Lol! I quite like your Jorah.. some make him a fool who hate Ned.. to see this one is actually still respected him is refreshing. I confused about the shorthand thing.. why did he suicide?
476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »