Reviews for Greyjoy alla Breve (SI)
ChrisCrimson chapter 48 . 1/10/2018
You made me like Ramsay Bolton...WHAT SORCERY IS THIS!?
shubro chapter 48 . 1/5/2018
This is fan-fucking-tastic. Nice fanfic and please start with the sequel.
bob the kraken chapter 11 . 12/29/2017
when the music kicked in, i literally laughed out loud
bob the kraken chapter 7 . 12/29/2017
ramsay bolton...is making memes...omg i cannot even...brilliant.
A s account e chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
C "* sIzd XS as, eccszz asbg GCcbfg, wv2, w-' w,, bscsc ty BG XS
anand891996 chapter 2 . 12/15/2017
Hmm... You severely underestimate the amount of research that went into industrialzation.
Apex85 chapter 48 . 11/30/2017
Mmmm, roasted Ironborn. So delicious.
Blackholelord chapter 48 . 11/29/2017
I have read this story several times, but and time to time. Its overwhelming to go at one go. Overall the story is great. The technology develop that you have display for the story is within possibility within this realm. Well done and I am enjoying the development of the story. I do hope that Theon (your SI) does marry Danny, because the way things are going, Danny wants him as her husband. And hopefully Theon can keep Danny's dragons falling to the Night King.
MarketCrash chapter 48 . 11/28/2017
excellent as always.

One thing though. I am a little disconforted by the fact that a 10 year old child has the command of a naval warship. Even in the medieval era, such young children would not yet participate in war. They are just too damn young!
Stonerguy420 chapter 48 . 11/28/2017
Badass and also i think balon greyjpy should die from disease or some ranfom pirate because sometimes people make huge plans and then they are cut down before they could even begin its more realistic that way.
Also theon shpuld become as good a shot as the gunslinger from the dark tower. Along woth since this is westeros being the fastest gun in the west. Along eith having deadshot aim. Makes him deadly with a gun and horrible with a sword .or have him learn this worlds or already know since he has th is worlds internet in his head jujistu or whatever and wing chun like ip man able to take down at least 6 on 1 at hand 2 hand but shitty with a bladed weapon.
BrotherCaptainSheperd chapter 48 . 11/28/2017
Bah.. Blast them all to the sea that they claim they came from
carwash36 chapter 48 . 11/27/2017
Awesome
vorptrix chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Anyone who reads fanfiction knows it may have some bad parts but the retelling of our favourite stories is what we crave. And I hope you get to read this and understand how amazing and well done yours is. I am truly fcked for my work today as I couldnt stop reading all night and am extremely upset there isnt more! XD Please be proud of your work and keep it up! :)
BigWilly526 chapter 42 . 10/31/2017
So Euron is extra crazy lol
Hygieia chapter 47 . 10/31/2017