Reviews for Greyjoy alla Breve (SI)
Basker chapter 44 . 5/31/2017
Great chapter! Loved the fate of Baelish. Couldn't have happened to a better guy.
The Ironborn's reactions to the epic Iron ships was perfect. I imagine it's akin to seeing something like a huge Kraken shooting up from the ocean or something.

Update soon :D
Krysvun chapter 44 . 5/31/2017
Yay! Petyr died.
JimmyHall24 chapter 11 . 5/16/2017
Oh god Ramsay
Guest chapter 43 . 5/13/2017
This is by far the best story I have ever read on this website. I hope this continues and gets more chapters because it is simply amazing!
asteros chapter 43 . 5/4/2017
This is the worst fic I have ever read. I would write why but I didn't feel like it so just put in a summary of what I thought.
francisvirus chapter 9 . 5/2/2017
stpid stuck up cat, and renly oh, great job dumping the contract on the snake
Blackholelord chapter 26 . 4/30/2017
I have to say out to entire story. I actually love this chapter the most. I'm not sure why, but I do love it.
Perseus12 chapter 8 . 4/24/2017
Wowsers!
Hermionechan90 chapter 33 . 4/22/2017
God, the idea of Robb Stark on Greywind with a wolf army riding against Joffrey's army and with AC/DC as background music just MADE MY DAY!

XD
Basker chapter 43 . 4/22/2017
ARE U SERIOUS!? The one time Cat is up to something interesting and you do this!? Lmao
So happy to see an update!
I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm so hyped for no reason!
So Theon is going where...? Essos? I hope so...I don't ship Armada/Theon :\ so if they're apart all the better I say! Idk why! I just dont like the pairing! I wish I did! Don't hurt me. Lol
Robb is really growing into a proper King. I'm impressed.
Zx chapter 43 . 4/22/2017
great to see this story updated after so long! hope the next ones we don't have to wait as long! really excited to see what happens next! wonder what you have planned for our heroes! please update soon!
spicyrash chapter 43 . 4/22/2017
Thank god new chapters!
I love it!
I want to read more and more!
Please keep writing
emelan chapter 43 . 4/21/2017
Yay! So happy to get another chapter... just saying. Now I'm going back to the top to read it.
Shepard131 chapter 21 . 4/11/2017
you killed the mountain at gold tooth. now he's alive to help arya. what the shit.
Shepard131 chapter 11 . 4/11/2017
god that was beautiful. "get it right or I'll take your fingers away"
476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »