Reviews for Greyjoy alla Breve (SI)
Blackholelord chapter 42 . 2/19/2017
You got to update this story! Its overwhelming great! One of the best for a Game of Thrones story!
Ledgea chapter 42 . 1/30/2017
Oh my God, I haven't laughed so hard while reading a story in a loooong time!
I love Ramsay and Euron is magical! Theon is so great, even when he destroys things by accident.
I really hope you're going to update soon!
Cindar chapter 42 . 12/24/2016
This is a hilarious fix, if you don't mind the rate of Ted progress the story is fun to read in a they LIVE sort of way. This is probably the only fix that I have ever read the made Ramsey likeble.
D72 chapter 42 . 12/19/2016
Hahaha, I was pretty sure euron was gonna try and matchmake, and he did!

Really dig this.
D72 chapter 21 . 12/19/2016
Oh man, varys and baelish, pure fanboys. Arya getting away with it, Arya getting framed for it, baelish thinking she saved him. It's a fuggin xanatos-coaster up in this.

And now I want King Joffery with his retainer lord vader. Commisar King!

And then the rest of the chapter was just straight up awesome.

Been a while since we checked in on doc mccoy/mengele though. Even if luwin did get a badass grandpa scene.

I have no money for christmas this year, but this fic kicks the crap out of a box set.
D72 chapter 15 . 12/19/2016
Box of scraps!
ThelonewolfNT chapter 42 . 11/23/2016
...that was enlighten...
Wolfman217 chapter 22 . 11/19/2016
The Dornish are Awesome.
Wolfman217 chapter 19 . 11/18/2016
Fecin' Really! Dude turned down a threesome...what the fuck is wrong with him?!
Stonerguy420 chapter 42 . 11/10/2016
I still think theon/daenerys would be awesome
Also he should kill those engineers that helped daenerys they betrayed their people it doesn't matter if she saved them or not they betrayed them
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 42 . 11/9/2016
Not bad.
yungjeezy chapter 17 . 11/6/2016
Hahahaha great chapter! Roose got moves
SuzuWuzu chapter 40 . 11/5/2016
Writing is superb, story is great, but there is too much god damn ed filler.
Zoey24 chapter 29 . 11/4/2016
Amazing story!
MrBogus chapter 41 . 11/2/2016
Damn this is a very good story. I am curious though, why do you write it here and not the original Author himself? Especially since he has a active account here as well? This is no critique, I want to thank you in fact, this is one of the better story involving a SI, but I was curious.
476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »