Reviews for Greyjoy alla Breve (SI)
tamagat chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
HAHA! CHIVALRY IS DEAD! assholes dont belong in the future
tamagat chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
vveeery nice! this is a very good read you should keep at it!
tamagat chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
why didnt i find this sooner? this is fucking great!
Hiei-Uchiha chapter 37 . 7/29/2016
Great job on the updating, I'm excited to see progress and hope to see Theon meet Daenerys, lol...that will be amazing.
rakaduani chapter 33 . 7/29/2016
And knowing Arya...the girl who decided to do a Sweeny Todd impression for vengeance...you don't get between her and her goal. You could say some business sharks and Made Men could learn a thing or two from her.
guest chapter 33 . 7/28/2016
you need to take a look at this chapter it did not come out right
legendmahanagh chapter 33 . 7/28/2016
uhh you've put a duplicate of chp. 32 in as chp. 33 btw. nevertheless keep 'em coming, these are really cool!
Skinny Cheeseste chapter 31 . 7/28/2016
Loved this! My favourite bits have to be... Theo- no wait. Ramsay. Creepy Ramsay doing his creepy shit, and look at him being a happy contributing member of society and all that. Finally a fic where he doesn't need to die in the first chapter! 3
warpterror chapter 10 . 7/25/2016
I really hate Amarda. All of her parts could have been given to Catelyn.
warpterror chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
Actually according to the Ironborn faith it's the Storm God that's responsible for thunder. The Iron Islanders would hate it anyway because the Storm God is supposed to be the eternal enemy of the Drowned God.
I know that the original author probably intended this as a mix of book and show canon, but the whole thunder thing is AU no matter which way you look at it.
warpterror chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
You'd think that Ramsey would have one of the servants haul around the pig carcasses for him rather than his girlfriends. The fact that it IS his girlfriends that he has doing it however is pretty much in character lol
alex.rushing.5 chapter 31 . 7/24/2016
Favved.
Basker chapter 11 . 7/22/2016
Rofl Ramsay is nuts! Love it! Im savoring every chapter.. Afraid I'll run out or something. So good. :)
Basker chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Lol Roose Bolton with candy floss? Awesome! Loving this so far. I bet everyone is thinking Theon is a GENIUS or magical or something! The time jumps confused me for like half a second but its all good.
chain.reader chapter 31 . 7/19/2016