Reviews for Greyjoy alla Breve (SI)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/12/2016
Extrajudicial execution

Maybe in Westeros taboo but only than not logical not what is best for the realm

Renly is an idiot and like Cersei would spend so much on clothes and tournaments like Robert he'd be even worse not for the people and the realm
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 14 . 7/12/2016
I can't believe you got me to like Ramsey Snow. Unbelievable. I don't know how you're posting this so fast, but I can't wait for the wedding! I really hope Dany finds out about the Northern slavers, and frees them, and honestly, I want Tyrion to defect. Wish we knew what was going on with Jamie. And, Jon.
Angel Arcano92 chapter 14 . 7/12/2016
I so love this fic but is a shame that you didn't post the non canon omakes because some of them are pretty cool
Anna chapter 14 . 7/12/2016
Brilliant story! Can't wait to see more!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/12/2016
Am having a blast reading this :)
OBSERVER01 chapter 10 . 7/11/2016
Interesting fic.
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
I have this entire fanfiction pasted into one doc with clearly labelled chapters and a swanky font directly from spacebattles so I can read it in one.
Thank you sincerely for spoiling my effort.
thunder18 chapter 10 . 7/11/2016
Great chapter Update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 7/11/2016
I didn't think I would like this, but I was wrong. You even made Ramsay hilarious!
Dog of War chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Is this going to be a word by word, chapter by chapter re-post (including all omakes)?
You should do more character development and add better humour for a story that is a crack fic.
It appears otherwise a bad case of wish fulfillment with modern inventions acting as poor plot devices.
ShaiGar chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
For DogsOfWar - This is a mirrored story. I won't be making changes to it, it's not my story. I am simply uploading it for others to read. AndrewJTalon has said he wants the chapters written by others, that he considers canon, to be included, so they will be. The other Omakes will not be.
476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32