Reviews for Greyjoy alla Breve (SI)
Notsae chapter 13 . 5/19/2019
Tywin has just condemned every member of his family to death. When the North learns of what's been done to their people, peace will be entirely off the table. Not only that but has endured an eventual war with Essos. If Tyrion and Kevan are smart (which they seem to be) they'll take this party as an opportunity to jump ship before everyone on it burns.
Notsae chapter 12 . 5/19/2019
I really, really enjoy this version of Ramsay; seeing his fanaticism, psychotic devotion to both murder and Theon, and the dark humour his every scene drips with amuses me greatly. At this point, I genuinly hope he and Theon actually do get married because it would be hilarious!
Notsae chapter 8 . 5/18/2019
Are the omakes canon? They seem canon.
Notsae chapter 5 . 5/18/2019
I like the Ramsay Bolton of this story; from this early point I'm hoping he doesn't betray Theon. His viciously eager lust for science and destruction are amusing and endearing to me. The twisted bromance they have going on is highly amusing and outright endearing.
saashi samy chapter 41 . 4/10/2019
Very sweet end
TianYi chapter 41 . 4/5/2019
the only fic that makes me love ramsay bolton, goor job man
Ragnas Bredvolts chapter 14 . 4/2/2019
Good chapter being reading this slowly and I gotta say this is by far the best theon SI I have seen nice work good sir, nice work. Also I know is already late to request and all but I really wanna see the scene where the wedding is happening and the sudden the Freys was prepared to kill the Starks when all of the sudden, every single one of the people in the room pointed guns in them. Then Theon sitting at the table slowly claps for them and they were like "How?". And he is like "Simple really,,,,, I'm Theon FUCKING Greyjoy". Hahahahahaha that would be hilarious indeed.
Mimeomia chapter 23 . 4/1/2019
This has gotten incredibly dull since Margaery entered the picture.
Guest chapter 49 . 3/30/2019
Huzzah!
ProTaggingProperly chapter 45 . 3/30/2019
It's funny that the most interesting people in this fic are the side characters.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 45 . 3/30/2019
So much world building...just to get more metaphorical pussy. Even if it was OP, it was still funny and enjoyable. But the author is male and, apparently, all males can only think of is boobs, ass, and pussy. They can't write a decent fic without cheap harems. And, they complain when everyone and their grandmother think they are more dick than brains or atleast posessing any decent personality at all.
Tsk.
Guest chapter 48 . 3/3/2019
fucking worst fic ever don't read
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2019
fucking shit
Bartman chapter 40 . 3/2/2019
I would read a book about the reasons things floated in water.
Sammy chapter 48 . 1/17/2019