Reviews for Verdant Magic
Arei-The Peridot Dragon chapter 16 . 7/14
Amazing. More plz!
Arei-The Peridot Dragon chapter 9 . 7/14
...oh... oh... oh no... can't be right... I... *blinks. Frowns... stares at last scene.* but he... *reads on eagerly* jebus you know how to write a cliffy!
Valeyard1980 chapter 5 . 6/30
Holy hell, I almost thought this was an episode of Days of Our Lives with all the drama lol.
I love the realism though. It makes the characters so real. Well done
Valeyard1980 chapter 4 . 6/30
Everything coming to the fore? Oh my.
James turning out to be a bastard? Not a surprise
I'm loving the bonding though. I hope they bury Dumbledore and Voldemort
Valeyard1980 chapter 2 . 6/30
Nice stroll. Ivy dosing traitors with a little Poison xD
What a laugh. Can't wait for more it's so exciting
Valeyard1980 chapter 1 . 6/30
This was a very nice foreword.
I look forward to reading it
Lee Peacock chapter 16 . 6/30
Please update
mckertis chapter 4 . 6/25
An "embodiment of nature"...and a lesbo. How does that compute ?
Ace of Hate chapter 16 . 6/9
Can't wait for the next chapter
silver.blast96 chapter 1 . 5/27
shitfic total garbo
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 1 . 5/17
Recently (in the last six month) I came upon the three joker
All have 140 IQ

-The chimicaly disfigured crook: with the laugh like breathing problem. Has a chemical degree and is not really insane just a bit affected by the chimical cocktail in his blood (he's perma high on his joker venom). Actualy care for Harley Quinn. Will kill. The clown prince of Gotham. Has henchmans. Was a criminal before he changed. Batman just get in his way sometimes. Golden age Joker (Nickleson, Leto.)

-the perfidous painted pilferer: he steal stuff with the calling card of jokes. Of the three has the highest moral standing. He in it for the money. If chimicals are involved it just fused his makeup in his face. Like to one up Batman but getting away with it is more important. Just has a dark sense of humor. (blue Batman)

-the demanted clown. One major bad day turned this man insane. Is obsessed with his relation with Batman. Order VS Chaos. Self sentered and most amoral of the three. Just want to see the world burn so everyone can get to his level. Genuinely bonkers (Ledger, killing Joke, White kight)
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 10 . 5/16
It's genius and I hate you so much for writing it.
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 9 . 5/16
If they are both alive where the fuck did Harry's death curse protection come from.
I would accept
transfigured animals tricked to belive him their kid.
Booby traped Simulacrum baby.
Retroactive protection as the master of death.
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 5 . 5/16
About Harry interesting divergence between books and movies
In the books he is kept in the dark about his role of sacrifice in the battle versus Voldemort and treated as a kid until all was dumped on his shoulders in the end.
In the movies is slowly being molded from eleven onward into the hero that will defeat Voldemort and trusted with responsabilities gradualy.

Exemple, in the gobelet of fire.
In the book Dumbledore see asking widdle Hawwy if he submited his name as a formality he already know the kid didn't thus ask calmly.
In the film he suspect the young man to have circumvented the age line thus he is a bit irrate and vociferous at the percived break of trust.
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 2 . 5/16
Dudley until he turned fifteen was a bully, after a traumatism short thereafter he spent time thinking back on his life. Two years later in cannon he was giving a clumsy heartfelt goodbye to Harry ready to go deep into a perfectly normal and anonymous life. As far as I'm conserned the Dursley subplot ends here with Vernon and Petunia's death. Dudley will go live at Marge, finish highschool, go to college then get a job.
I hate OOC bashing, when the character is given trait not their own without a suitable explication.
For exemple with Marge in the picture Dudley could either turn for the better being faced with her bigotry or buy into it but in either case he would become a respectable member of society. Not with Marge stance on delinquants. If he ever turn up again it would be trough a buisness venture in Gotham years down the line.