Reviews for Verdant Magic
DamianWayneLives chapter 8 . 12/1
Oh, shit! Is Joker James?
PurpleArrowhead chapter 2 . 11/22
Luke Skywalker, I am your father
AlchemyWriter chapter 8 . 11/12
Oh shit, Joker has magic. Not good, not good.
malith13 chapter 16 . 11/6
Thus is a greatly well written story and fun. James as joker and Lily as ivy. A very good idea. Keep up the great writing.
Fairytale.Charming chapter 16 . 10/13
I would love to be able to read more of this one day. You’re writing is good! I’ve recently gotten into the whole Harry-in-the-pseudo-DCU, and I’m not at all disappointed, in fact your work is one of the best I’ve come across. Anyway, I hope all is well, and that your wordsmith powers continue to inspire us all. :)
VerolC chapter 16 . 9/23
I love the pace you have set with this story, though I would love to see more updates. The James-Joker connection is an awesome twist that I really don't think I have seen before. All in all, love the storyline and story.
Anarchy chapter 16 . 9/17
I have a question. Whenever there's one of these stories where Poison Ivy takes Harry in, why does she always seem to be paired with just Harley? I always figured a story where Ivy, Harley, and Selina being in a three-way relationship whilst raising Harry would be really cool.

Sadly that's something that's never been done before. At least I've never read one anyway.
Bloody Bigby chapter 16 . 9/13
Even though Cassandra Cain lost out on being with Harry I hope that she'll still be in this. She was the best Batgirl in my opinion. Maybe she could date Neville. As a kid who could've become the Boy Who Lived, he really doesn't get enough credit sometimes.
tammgrogan chapter 8 . 8/21
Hello, I just found your Amazing story, and wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying reading it. I will be looking forward to your next update. Until then Thank you and Take care.
Tigerclaw97 chapter 12 . 6/28
You really like to poke fun at your own writing don't you? Don't get me wrong, I like the joke, I just notice its a common theme for you. Like an author identifier. I also love how everyone apparently calls it his "saving people thing" (I thought I was just weird for not being able to find the word)
Primus2021 chapter 4 . 3/31
I could believe Umbrage about Harry's friends, with the exception of Hermione.

Especially when it comes to Fame & Glory and Money loving Ron, along with Love Potion Queen Molly & Love Potion Princess Ginny, I have mixed ideals on the rest of that family.

And by this point Harry doesn't really have any other friends, Oliver? Harry was just his Seeker, the Vixens? they didn't interact with him outside of practice and games. Neville, Dean & Seamus? no real interaction, at least not, 'on-screen' anyways.
Primus2021 chapter 3 . 3/31
Kinda hoping that Nygma's niece is Hermione, Harry x Hermione please.
Rasengalia chapter 16 . 3/25
A pity this story seems to be on hiatus if not completely abandoned. I hope that you decide to continue someday.
StrongGuy159 chapter 16 . 3/18
Awesome story continue please.
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 16 . 3/2