Reviews for Verdant Magic
I’ll admit, at first I was very heavily rolling my eyes at the joker having magic. However the James porter going crazy thing has started to grow on me and especially in the context of the story you’ve set up, it’s a very good background for a “Joker with Magic”.
stevem1 chapter 16 . 9/30
This is a really unusual and interesting story. Well done.
stevem1 chapter 4 . 9/30
This is pretty good. The story even makes sense in a weird way, with how good Harry was at working in Aunt Petunia’s garden.
diabolicArbitor chapter 16 . 9/12
Personally, I hope Dumbledore gets what he deserves, old goat buggering arsehole.
Nike3847 chapter 2 . 8/8
wether... awesome slang for a Dumbledore bash...
James Birdsong chapter 16 . 6/20
Awesome
Spellflame chapter 16 . 6/16
Update?
Spellflame chapter 6 . 6/16
"He's my uncle Eddie…though you guys might know him better as the Riddler…"
Called it
Spellflame chapter 3 . 6/16
Hermione
Good story
RexCaldoran chapter 16 . 4/21
u know while Harry/Raven makes sense and they could be good for each other part of me wish for a H/Hr pairing. on the other hand why not make it a triangle with Raven/Harry/Hermione?
well if u ever find the inspiration for more of the story
RexCaldoran chapter 9 . 4/21
I just read chapter 9... my reaction of the end was in my language the equivalent ofno .. no... oh please no

;D
griezz chapter 16 . 4/14
Interesting basis for a crossover; I look forward to seeing what you've got coming next.
kessu91 chapter 6 . 4/12
Even in canon it was explained the soul piece in his forehead and the connection he shared was allowing Riddle to bleed over and make him angry and unstable yet you've chosen to just leave it as a character flaw... Abused children dont yell and snap to people they either cower in submission to not get hurt or pretend to be submissive while reading people to better fit in.
shunshu chapter 16 . 3/23