Reviews for Verdant Magic
Daddymoopoo chapter 16 . 5/15
Hey, bit of harry/raven? I'm down for that. Keep up the good work.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 16 . 5/12
I just had a scary thought: Ivy is dangerous with normal plants. What will she be like with MAGIC PLANTS like Devil's Snare, Mandrakes, or a Whopping Willow? I can see Joker finding out what the Orcs felt like in The Two Towers when the Ents attacked.

Very nice story, love the growing relationship between Harry and Raven. Would Joker possibly try to side with Moldyshorts for blood purity reasons James might have favored?
DanDrake chapter 11 . 5/12
I have a question why isn't harry more like Voldemort? In canon dumbledore mentions that Tom being born from a love potion lacks the ability to love and thus love is the power he knows not. So it stands to reason that harry being born the exact same way he would have some of the traits to.
TyberAurora chapter 16 . 5/11
I believe I said it once, and I will say it again. KILL. HIM. By that I mean the joker. I do not understand these idiot "heroes" and their constant need to have reformation, and chances when CLEARLY they don't work. No, just kill him. A bullet to the brain, Avada Kedavra, that one cutting curse of Snape's design, hell a cutting curse to the neck. KILL. HIM. That is the only way to resolve this kind of situation.

other than the drama of the Potter family clearly being entirely composed of murderous psychopaths. I am rating the story a 7/10 you lose points for not killing people who clearly need to be killed.
setokayba2n chapter 16 . 5/11
In the end Harry will not go to Hogwarts to the tender care of Umbitch? A glamour could hide the green skin, and it could be used to watch Dumbledore, and put a veil in his eyes to trap him and in theory he was not kicked from Hogwarts.

Also... Chapter 12... Stone? What happened with Amelia Bones?

I wonder... If they can use Fidelius to make people not know that Batman is Bruce... Could they use to make it for "Poison Ivy is Lily Evans Potter?" Maybe they can even make it for "Harry Potter is the boy-who-lived"?
WhiteElfElder chapter 16 . 5/11
I hope that the attack dog turns on its creator.
orion0905 chapter 16 . 5/11
I like how you are portraying the ship, this is not a Vegas tale but pre-battle jitters.
Selenity84 chapter 16 . 5/11
Would be awesome to see the Joker turn on Dumbledore :) I always love Harry/Raven pairing. Can't wait for Harry to meet the Titans.
Stratos263 chapter 16 . 5/11
I say joker gets killed
ElementalMaster16 chapter 16 . 5/11
very cool chapter! i liked Harry's talk with raven, seeing things slowly develop like this is interesting :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
The Shadows Mistress chapter 16 . 5/11
HP & Raven is always a great couple, they both have a lot in common
Macilnar chapter 16 . 5/11
I would imagine the Joker would just snap the Elder Wand in front of Albus, even if he knew what it was. I think the Joker would find an "unbeatable wand" boring.
myafroatemydog chapter 16 . 5/11
This was an excellent chapter
MilandaAnza chapter 14 . 5/11
Finally catching up on this story and I definitely like HarryxRaven. But Hermione... I've got to admit since it keeps being brought up the similarities, I feel like Hermione and Oracle would be a super cute couple. I admit a preference for femmeslash and don't know enough to push many ships but I've always liked Hermione with an older woman. Tonks is likely my favorite ship with her, but I know there are a lot of people like oracle (crippled) and Raven in Dc whom many cringe away from that could use Hermiones warmth.

Beyond that I'm adoring the story and hope for
More!
iwillnottellasoul chapter 16 . 5/11
Was that flensing knife use on Jason a normal sort of knife, or a horrifying hook/blade? I googled it, and that hook looks right up Joker's sadistic alley.

Also, love the fic. I'm happy to see Harry and Raven connecting like this. It is downright darling, that. Becoming friends before dating is the very best.