Reviews for Verdant Magic
Highlord chapter 14 . 3/31/2017
I hope that, at some point, someone points out that the Joker, more so than any other of Bats' rogues gallery, should have stopped being a problem years ago. And would have, had Batman actually cared more for innocent people than his own need for vindication.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 15 . 3/30/2017
Ok, damn, this is REALLY GOOD:-)
hziulquoigmnzhah chapter 9 . 3/29/2017
...motherfucker!
DalkonCledwin chapter 15 . 3/27/2017
You do realize, by doing what you just did with the hypodermic needle… technically James defeated Dumbledore… thus he is now the Master of the Elder Wand…
DalkonCledwin chapter 14 . 3/27/2017
The Patronus actually IS on the Hogwarts Curriculum. However it is only taught to Seventh Years, and some Seventh Years simply cannot learn it for any number of reasons, most of which are psychological reasons.

Rachel isn’t creepy… she’s cute!

Eh… the lethality of the Titan’s adversaries is debatable.
Yorae Rasante chapter 15 . 3/26/2017
If you don't mind, I'd like to ask something about this story...
You see, I remembered that some time ago it was revealed that there were THREE Jokers... but only in the recent comics.
So, will this be a thing in this story (I heard the three jokers are probably actually referring to different continuities)? Can we expect a second Joker to appear and be a third side in the conflict (I wouldn't say "help" anyone) because in his eyes James Potter "lost what it means to be the Joker and is making the others look bad"?

I don't know, maybe it is a stupid idea, I just couldn't stop thinking of it today for some reason and had to ask.
Umbra.Venator chapter 15 . 3/23/2017
Good chapter
Kat Sierra chapter 8 . 3/23/2017
I am still not seeing the justification for the anger towards Snape and the tolerance for Sirius by PI
PGHammer chapter 3 . 3/23/2017
CPR is indeed (and always has been) a "last resort" technique; however, that is indeed why it exists; last-resort situations happen for more often than anyone is comfortable with.
PGHammer chapter 2 . 3/23/2017
I've heard of the parody - and it IS rather famous (and infamous) - is it indeed true that it was ALSO hung in the Louvre (the home of the unaltered Mona Lisa) at some point and - like the ML herself, had been pilfered more than once?
mithrilandtj chapter 7 . 3/21/2017
Raven isn't exactly a witch. She's a half-demon.
In the Teen Titans comic, the group end up fighting her father a couple of times
James Birdsong chapter 15 . 3/19/2017
Excellent story of course!
Hari Datenshi chapter 15 . 3/19/2017
So what will happen to Dumblef#ck (I have no respect for him, especially not a man who sends children to deaths when he can help them) when joker finds his ass or better yet will harry find him in that position (please let harry find him trapped and humiliated by joker, just so I see snark his stupid ass and joker on why they don't have his respect). better yet pretty please have joker get punish with karma via harry neutering/sodomizing him via the green. As you can guess, I have no mercy for joker's crusty ass either (both him dumbledick are abusers; joker-Harley, his minions, and anyone who has the stupidity or misfortune to have to work with him, dumbledick-harry, the order, snape, and the Potters).
mizzrazz72 chapter 15 . 3/19/2017
James should play with Dumbledore.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 15 . 3/19/2017
very cool chapter! death is a fun character.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)