Reviews for Verdant Magic
FanFicFanatic88 chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
this might seem like a kinda small thing to pick up on, but it is a small inconsistency that hasn't been explained. when Lily's memories were restored, one of the first changes people noticed about her, (aside from, y'know, using magic) was that she had developed a British accent. now James has his memories back as well, but there is no word about him speaking with a British accent. in fact, his conversations with everyone in this chapter are quite telling since everyone recognizes joker's voice as just that, the joker's. no differences to be noted. so just to be completely clear, is James speaking with a British accent, or that same American joker drawl we all know?
OBSERVER01 chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
Damn it dumbledore! You just had to singlehandedly create 2 of Gothams most well known supervillains!
lokarryn chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
Interesting plot twist, I like it. Cannot wait to see where this goes. Also I am curious if you are going to mention "The Blue" at all
jinx777 chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
IJN Suzutsuki chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
Hurray for forced plot device! bye bye
HaywireEagle chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
The reasoning you are using is a stretch to say the least.

The reason why the Joker survives is due to sheer stuborness, luck, and a big dose of crazy. Much like how the Batman survives instances where he has no right surviving. They are polar opposites. They are without extra powers other than that of their mind and wits (aside from Jokers Toxin resistance). Making the Joker into James ruins this. It removes the contrast that had made the Joker and Batman relationship as imfamous as it was. It also comes off as poorly thought out and forced at best.
Umbra.Venator chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
I knew it! I knew that Joker was James after the last chapter! anyway good chapter, rather liked how you've got James as Joker, can't wait for Sirius & Remus to see their best friend in action muhahaha! :)
myafroatemydog chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
So does the joker want something to do with Harry or no? I was expecting janes to be the joker good plot twist. Great chapter well written
DZ2 chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
Wow, I never even thought of going down that particular road, so well done; it IS a nice twist that the Joker is James, especially with Harry coming into his full powers. Kind of makes you wonder what the Clown Prince of Crime will do to his own 'son' doesn't it?
Leman42x chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
Holy jokers batman that was great. Did not see that coming, and I think a little of my childhood just died. But it was worth it. Love to see were this goes. Keep up the good work.
Danget the critic chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
Still don't like it, but willing to try it. I do have one question though, what version of joker are you working with, General dc, one of the shows or Ledger?
I was thinking Ledger because of the whole multiple choice past reference, but he's not that much of a prankster. The original Batman cartoon version would fit better, although the Batman Begins version of the joker is the most like a prankster.
Anyway, I am pretty sure the Joker with magic is bad enough to warrant back up, like major backup.
Good work
hadoukendave chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
Omfg, fuckin dope af
Venquine1990 chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
Personally, I just hope Harry kicks his sorry ass for what he did to Lily - yet I also worry what Remus and Sirius are going to do now that they have both their friends alive - and on opposite sides as enemies. Is Harry going to be the deciding factor for them? If so, then for Sirius' sake HE BETTER MAKE THE DAMN RIGHT CHOICE! Sorry, big Sirius-Harry-Father-son fan.
pmoore2025 chapter 9 . 7/22/2016
So Joker as James huh?! This will be interesting.
Gojira Geek chapter 9 . 7/22/2016
joker is james isn't he?
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »