Reviews for Verdant Magic
CRose chapter 16 . 5/29/2021
Well, it was fun while it lasted. Good story!
MerandMordbrothers chapter 10 . 4/19/2021
MY GOD what Is WRONG with you! Are you as insane as the JOKER!? SERIOUSLY do you mental problems or something why in the Olympus would you EVER have HIM resurrected as JOKER!
MerandMordbrothers chapter 8 . 4/19/2021
I already know who it is and I can’t believe you gave HIM magic! Do you have ANY idea what you’ve done!?
MerandMordbrothers chapter 6 . 4/19/2021
*GASP* ooooohhhhhhhhhh my GOD! THATS his NIECE! Oh my Hades
Jacob Fritzsching chapter 16 . 4/14/2021
Please update your story soon!
ddsurvivor chapter 3 . 12/13/2020
Very interesting. I love most of your Harry potter crossover/Fanfic. This one as become one of my top 3. Right with in spite if Obstinate men and fall to Zentih.

This really good opening storyline within just the 1st and 2nd chapters.
ChildeRoland13 chapter 4 . 12/3/2020
Well, Bruce's paramour is here; he'll probably show up shortly.

Not really a fan of evil James Potter, but you're a fairly good author and I've enjoyed the rest so far, so I'll give it a chance.

Be interesting to see how Bruce would react to finding out about the similarities between his and Harry's pasts, could make it hard for him to act against Ivy.
ChildeRoland13 chapter 3 . 12/3/2020
While I could totally buy Luna being related to Edward Nygma, I'm pretty sure that she's supposed to be a pureblood, and since he's obviously not a squib, I'm guessing that his niece is Hermione.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/23/2020
I’ll admit, at first I was very heavily rolling my eyes at the joker having magic. However the James porter going crazy thing has started to grow on me and especially in the context of the story you’ve set up, it’s a very good background for a “Joker with Magic”.
stevem1 chapter 16 . 9/30/2020
This is a really unusual and interesting story. Well done.
stevem1 chapter 4 . 9/30/2020
This is pretty good. The story even makes sense in a weird way, with how good Harry was at working in Aunt Petunia’s garden.
diabolicArbitor chapter 16 . 9/12/2020
Personally, I hope Dumbledore gets what he deserves, old goat buggering arsehole.
Nike3847 chapter 2 . 8/8/2020
wether... awesome slang for a Dumbledore bash...
James Birdsong chapter 16 . 6/20/2020
Awesome
Spellflame chapter 16 . 6/16/2020
Update?
551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »