Reviews for Verdant Magic
jinx777 chapter 8 . 7/18/2016
looking forward to reading more :)
jinx777 chapter 7 . 7/18/2016
TimothyB chapter 8 . 7/18/2016
Great chapter. Look forward to more!
Umbra.Venator chapter 7 . 7/17/2016
Good chapter
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
Review count 1.
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 3 . 7/16/2016
Cpr is also known to break ribs when used in real life.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 5 . 7/16/2016
Someone needs a serious spanking.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 4 . 7/16/2016
MORE!
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 3 . 7/16/2016
Ah, so now Harry will be like his mother and the Viera of Final Fantasy able to understand the Green Word. Excellent.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 2 . 7/16/2016
I freaking love this! Please try to do something special with Harry, with his father's fortune and his mother support he could make a truly magnificent bastard. Oh I also hope that you make a good Snape with this one!
Proponent of EVO chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
Ah an update! Of your many, many fics I think I may be most excited for updates to this one. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
Could you possibly do a a similar story with James Potter as the Joker?
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
Hmm, good but frankly it feels like its written by a lesbian militant feminist, there is WAAAY too much man hating going around, and far too much hate in general, Lily's callousness is a bit too much, its justified but there's a point where it just makes the character unlikeable beyond the threshold of cool villain to meh

Its rather mentally dick shriveling.
Kamuitachi chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
I'm truly enjoying your story and look forward to where it's going. May I put a vote towards a good but deeply flawed Snape?
TimothyB chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
I like this story a lot so far. I honestly love the Raven/Harry pairing but if you don't know much about Raven then you should do someone else. Keep up the good work.
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »