Reviews for Verdant Magic
coduss chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
*shrugs* eh, not like i can force ya to include him. just wanted to point him out as the source of Gothams crazy, and, if you did decide to include him even as a moderately comedic manner, possibly having him wake up if Dark Lord Coward (seriously, flight from death? might as well call himself a chicken) came to Gotham, possibly rather irate that an idiot like snake face is muscling into his territory and show him what a real dark lord is capable of and bitch slap him out before going back to sleep, then i wouldnt care, i'd get a chuckle out of it at least. but like i said, wasnt gonna force ya to include him, its your story after all. just wanted ta inform you about him

hmm...i wonder if batmans still going to try to arrest poison ivy, even if it seperates her from harry? or if her true identity, situation, and being a mother will sway his usual iron clad sense of justice
deathgeonous chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
Ah, thank the gods and you for a newish twist on a semi-old story line. Anyways, this is an interesting fic so far, and one that I like. So, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
diagonalpumpkin chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
I like the idea of Harry being paired with someone from DC. Raven could be hard to bring in because she is a heroine, but I think that would be fun. As you say, they have quite a bit in common, and she might feel like it was partially her duty to deal with a magical threat. I admit that I know very little about Raven, and most of what I do was picked up from the TV show and fan fiction, but her inclusion would be interesting. As would pairing Harry with one of the Batgirls. It would probably rankle Batman a bit, which would be entertaining in it's own right, but it could also add some legitimacy to his group, and possibly move Ivy a little more toward good, or at least further away from senseless evil. Great chapter once again, thank you for sharing.
Have a Little Feith chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
Well, if you do end up pairing Harry with Raven (one of my favourite pairings, by the way), I hope you can figure out something for Hermione, because I can't see her and Ron working in this story. Whatever pairing you decide, I will support it.
SonicAnime2010 chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
Well, one thing is for sure to me, portraying James Potter to be antagonistic as a womanizing chauvinistic arse would also lower ones view on Sirius and Remus for standing by him as a friend. He did basically rape Ivy...pairing wise to consider, there's also luna lovegood... hope Batman at least makes an effort to understand Ivys motives and reasoning
FanFicFanatic88 chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
this is such a cool story. I don't come across "lily is ..." stories anywhere near enough. I think the last one was Liliko by White Angel of Auralon, and that was just a longshot. this is a really cool idea and I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes. in regards to pairings, while I love Hermione, I don't like her paired with Harry. I know a lot of people like the pairing, but to me she is Harry's incredibly supportive, somewhat bossy big sister, so it's just a little weird. I really like the idea of Raven being paired with Harry, hell I don't know Cassandra Cain but I'm sure that would be awesome too. I think you should really consider a DC girl for Harry, but hey, that's just my opinion. keep up the great work.
psychicshipping chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
Harry and Raven together...I have to admit, the idea alone is very enticing. I can't wait to see what Ivy has in store for Moldy Shorts.
Calebros chapter 6 . 7/16/2016
Harry and Luna meeting each other: Well Luna and her father travels a lot to search for who knows what. And considering the amount of wierdness happenes in and around Gotham they could easily be there to search for a something.
I can also imagine that while Harry and Luna meet, Xeno somehow wanders and looks around the batcave without anyone finding out, at least not until he is gone and even then they would know who was there. And then leaves the same way since there is nothing interesting there. :)
And Xeno could do the same thing to other good or bad guys/girls secret lair or base, like 'Where's Waldo' or something like that.
MrTwistr chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
Any ideas about pairings in the future? Hopefully not H/Hr because its been done to death. Maybe one of the Teen Titans?
Ronin Kenshin chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
great work
Otsutsuki no Yami chapter 6 . 7/16/2016
While it is a pretty good story, the thought of that bitch Hermione in the story did it for me. I dislike her and will not follow the hype of her smartest witch of the world or anything like that.

So good luck to you
Leman42x chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
Ok loved it hope to see where this is going. Hope that Harry stays a good guy though, it would seem weird if he went evil. Anyway keep up to good work.
Otsutsuki no Yami chapter 5 . 7/16/2016
You put that right at the end. Harry infamous temper and being a petulant, whiny child is what most Fanfcitions writers see him now. I won't blame them as that is all we see of Harry. And how he turns out be like that is because of Dumbledore who placed him in a abusive homeplace, a friend that keeps him away from serious learning and ony helps him in trouble and another who only want to see herself at the top. On top of that, they kept secrets about him. .
Otsutsuki no Yami chapter 2 . 7/16/2016
Sooooo, Harry is born out because of a meddling old man who gave James and Lily a huge crap of love potions. Then she is mind wiped and send away, so did Voldemort not kill James and Lily? Was it actually Dumbledore himself?

Now I hope something to see, especially with such a story. What Dumbledore did is a huge part of crime, intervening with a Heir of a Noble and Ancient House of Potter. I really hope to see this because I won't and don't believe that House Potter is normal. Especially when in cannon are rumors at why he could pull out Gryffindor's sword etc.

Why the law? If they are so focused on smearing Harry's name through the mug by using their own law and magic which is imbedded firmly in their life. I suspect that magic have some way in punishing those that tried to go against the law. I mean, they all screams righteous for themselves and Magic grand that. Why not that Magic punish them, especially if in some sick way the Malfoys suddenly earned celebrity position and ubber rich while I suspect their family is not even 300 years old. But still have more say than any other.

I also suspect some spells on Harry, and please no Weasel or Hermione, I really dislike them and they would be someone that would against the reunion of Poison Ivy and Harry.
Proponent of EVO chapter 6 . 7/15/2016
I love this fic. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Thank you so much for writing.
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »