Reviews for Verdant Magic
jinx777 chapter 6 . 7/14/2016
Fireofargentis chapter 6 . 7/13/2016
I think i found my new favorite among your works, i dont know if it is the best but mhe.
So first i think there is an error when harry and lily are talking in ch:6 he says "…Do you hate me for being James Potter's son? I mean, you had me under Amortentia." Shouldnt it be "he had you under Amortentia"?
And the plot i like it a lot and i really hope this can contonue after the HP plot into some DC stories maybe JL or JLU cartoon or what it not even if there are like oneshots.
Also In the HP front of things one person comes to mind quite often and that is Neville. He was acording to canon just a capable of fullfilling the prophecy as Harry so that means that he also has "the power he knows not" and if that power is the favor of The Green/ Plant elemental, then i think Neville who is such an expert in herbology with a very green thumb should at the very least have a little connection to it (IMO)
Also it stated that "As it is the case with Voldemort, conceiving a child while one of the parents is under the influence of a Love potion will render the child incapable of feeling love." So since Harry is not a sociophat he could not have been conceiv while Lily was under amortentia (true be told i could care less about that i really like the story so far but someone may bring this up in the future or you could point this out in the story? Idk just in case you need to explain this, here are some options, she could have been under the imperious while conceiving, since plant parts are major ingridients in most love potions being a plant elemental could have offered resistance against that or The Green itself protected him with MAGIC.
Well thats all for now heres hoping to new update soon.
P.S: putain du merd! 37 alerts and i read most of them. When you said big july update, you MEAN big july update. The only 2 that were missing from my list were RE: Basilisk and Mnemosyne's Son danm!
Cobalt027 chapter 6 . 7/13/2016
intresting, but I thought the Riddler would have a mage character not a death knight.
LostUmbrella chapter 6 . 7/13/2016
The idea is decidedly nice, I hope to see more soon :)
bigrig56 chapter 5 . 7/13/2016
Would be a great pairing if it was Harry/Raven
bigrig56 chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
I like where this story is going, except for having Hermione as the Riddler's niece. Not very original and hopefully won't be paired with Harry, but still an interesting story.
Cobalt027 chapter 3 . 7/12/2016
the Riddler's niece, I think it might be Hermione or Luna, Hermione because of her smarts and Luna because she sometimes talks in riddles.
Cobalt027 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
hehe just jokers humor would keep any story rated M or above. that is how he rolls.
diagonalpumpkin chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
I like the humor that you are using. As dark as things are in the story, you break it up really well. The sneeze gags are very nice, and it is pulling the other characters into the story in a way that, I at least, have really enjoyed. For the record, "Dark Lord Riddle" as portrayed by Edward Nygma might be one of my new favorite things. I know it was from last chapter, but I was so excited to get on to this one that I forgot to mention it. Thank you again for writing, and I'll be looking forward to your next chapter, whenever it comes.
diagonalpumpkin chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
I'm glad that Harry didn't just accept it all. As much as it sucks for him to yell at Ivy/Lily, he is in a bad place. Things are coming to a head much quicker for him, and he has absolutely no way out or any real support at this point. Yes, Ivy will take care of him, but he doesn't know her or anyone else here. At least in canon he had familiar faces, even if he was feeling a bit betrayed and let down by them. Thank you for another great chapter.
diagonalpumpkin chapter 4 . 7/12/2016
Well that's a hell of a Dumbledore bash. And a James bash. I foresee revenge being sweet in this story. I remember the scene in the HP movie when Lily is causing a flower to open and close, and I don't know if that was part of your inspiration for this idea or not, but it is a nice tie I think. Will Snape have a role to play, once he finds out that Lily is alive, or will that bridge have been long burned?

Thank you for writing and sharing. Keep up the wonderful work.
diagonalpumpkin chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I'm glad to see that this has been pulled out of The Cauldron. I enjoyed what I read there and am excited to see it go on. Thank you :D
SonicAnime2010 chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
Well now.. the resident bookworm is the riddlers niece.. little convenient of a coincidence but I can see the resemblance
wikidsilverwolf chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
not bad not bad at all i really like this keep up the good work you can go far
Heika chapter 4 . 7/11/2016
Our cells have chloroplasts as well as mitochondria
Plants do as well. Any terrestrial eukaryote cell has mitochondria…except maybe the chemosynthesis lifeforms which are silicon based lifeforms. While they formed on earth they are alien to all other forms of life on this planet and I do not know much about them besides them surviving on chemosynthesis and being silicon based.
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 Next »