Reviews for Verdant Magic
Spellflame chapter 6 . 6/16/2020
"He's my uncle Eddie…though you guys might know him better as the Riddler…"
Called it
Spellflame chapter 3 . 6/16/2020
Hermione
Guest chapter 16 . 5/13/2020
Good story
RexCaldoran chapter 16 . 4/21/2020
u know while Harry/Raven makes sense and they could be good for each other part of me wish for a H/Hr pairing. on the other hand why not make it a triangle with Raven/Harry/Hermione?
well if u ever find the inspiration for more of the story
RexCaldoran chapter 9 . 4/21/2020
I just read chapter 9... my reaction of the end was in my language the equivalent ofno .. no... oh please no

;D
Griezz chapter 16 . 4/14/2020
Interesting basis for a crossover; I look forward to seeing what you've got coming next.
kessu91 chapter 6 . 4/12/2020
Even in canon it was explained the soul piece in his forehead and the connection he shared was allowing Riddle to bleed over and make him angry and unstable yet you've chosen to just leave it as a character flaw... Abused children dont yell and snap to people they either cower in submission to not get hurt or pretend to be submissive while reading people to better fit in.
shunshu chapter 16 . 3/23/2020
wow I liked the history
TsubasaClowLi chapter 1 . 3/10/2020
Me ha encantado tu historia!
Espero que continúes pronto!
Mizuki Kudara chapter 16 . 2/29/2020
It's a dumb as hell idea, but is this gonna end on a positive note with ivy and harley getting married ?

Weddings can make for a good ending along with a sequel hook
Mizuki Kudara chapter 8 . 2/29/2020
Is , oh shit , is _James_ the joker?
Spidey-phd chapter 9 . 2/17/2020
Honest critique: this is a nifty story idea. I love the idea of tying in the world of HP to Gotham. I liked that HP had moments of doubt, angst, and rebellion. I liked the introduction of Raven. I was okay with Hermione being related to the Riddler.
But why did you rush to reveal that Joker was James!? That could have been an epic reveal! You could have strung us readers along for several chapters, perhaps even misdirecting us with alluded links to Tom Riddle senior, Dumbledore forgotten bastard, etc.
Harry being revealed to be the son of Ivy was a dramatic event that had not been resolved in any way. No family bonding of Ivy instructing Harry in how to manipulate the Green. No dramatic adventure in which Harry ended up defiantly proclaiming that Ivy is his mother regardless of the opinions of the rest of the world. Plot just moved too fast.
You are one of my favorite writers. I'm going to keep reading this story. But I feel like you rushed this plot twist
Alder Hill chapter 16 . 1/15/2020
One heck of a funny read. Wish there was more but it was an enjoyable story while it lasted
Stormshadow13 chapter 16 . 1/10/2020
This is an amazing story.
DontMindMe chapter 16 . 1/7/2020
Interesting, I feel you thrown in a lot a bit to quickly but a good story shame you have appeared to have abandoned it.
551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »