Reviews for Dark Mastery
SML chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
That was beautifully written. Thank you so much. "What would I do if he denied me his wondrous beauty? " Such a gorgeous sentiment. What, indeed.
Lady werewolf growl 24 chapter 5 . 4/29/2005
I liked it. It was interesting the way you made the characters act. It was... interesting. cool job! :)
Juliet Rose chapter 5 . 11/17/2004
WOW!, that was amazing. You are an awesome writer. Your words are written with a firey passion. It's always interesting to see remus in control.
EsScaper chapter 5 . 10/17/2004
I absolutely ADORE this story! Oh my God! It is sinfully delicious!

You did a wonderful job, and your use of language made it even better!

I wasn't going to submit a review because it was written so long ago, but I couldn't resist. It is just TOO GOOD!

Esc.
Mhna chapter 4 . 9/21/2004
GAH! I adore this story! XD More please!
anukk chapter 5 . 6/30/2003
Yum, excuisitely dark and hot...*all sweaty* I can imagine your Gary very easily, your writing is delicious. Now i cant wait for PoA, hehe...Stay inspired.
Ziri O chapter 5 . 6/17/2003
Woo. That was fun! 3 Loved the swapping P.O.V.s between Mooney and Padfoot. The change in style was really fun, too. I liked the gothic twist, it's somewhat refreshing in comparison to some of the other crank-it-out-quick fics (I'm not too good with words, but that's the closest comparison I could get. X3).

Anyway, awesome short-fic.
Ziri O chapter 5 . 6/17/2003
dedbabydoll chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
aw
Aurora chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
Pwetty write moer please it is interesting.
Yawe chapter 5 . 1/31/2003
Whooooooooouuuuuu!
mystandmemory chapter 5 . 1/29/2003
I liketh of it! You is bery gooda at da writie thang. Keep it up!
Natzlin chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Pretty prety pretty! I likes! So good about my fav couple! Write moore!