Reviews for Sugar and Spice
BlatantBookworm chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
it's really funny...

just a guess. Were the flowers Gambit?
GrimlockX4 chapter 16 . 10/15/2010
I feel bad for the x-men and brotherhood stuck with Kitty driving a bus to Las Vegas! XD ROFL
Swirl-spill chapter 25 . 7/19/2010
Nice ending. You managed to squeeze in torture for Scooter boy and Pietro as well as give a guest appearance by Forge!Brilliant!
Swirl-spill chapter 19 . 7/19/2010
It's Roberto and someone isn't it. Or Wanda and Todd. Am I right?
Swirl-spill chapter 15 . 7/19/2010
Poor Pietro, his sister is falling for the Toad. I can't wait to see how he freaks, and then how he berates Rogue for not letting him know about Wanda/Toad.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 17 . 3/7/2010
Brazilian's speak Portuguise
XXMelly JellyXX chapter 25 . 4/6/2009
omg i love it! it was so funny!
femaleknight chapter 22 . 3/12/2009
i knew it!
Yemi Hikari chapter 25 . 10/10/2008
That was very funny!
Yemi Hikari chapter 22 . 10/10/2008
I think 'mom' sending the flowers is even the better then any pairing, though it is depressing too.
Yemi Hikari chapter 18 . 10/10/2008
I typically never pay attention to guess the paring things... is it Warren though? New-York was kind of a hint. I think that's pretty cool, if it is... I really hadn't thought of that pairing before this too.
Yemi Hikari chapter 8 . 10/10/2008
' "Yes", said Gelder, "we may look a little bit differnt on the outside but..." ... "He's blue, furry and has a tail", said Kitty.' I absoulty loved that line.
Yemi Hikari chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
Actually, that was how I found your fic... I was looking for a fic where Kitty had to deal with Riley again. :)
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Oh my gosh, this chapter was histarical! I mean, the girls being sent of for bonding and the boys getting rid of Wanda for awhile. I LOVED the line... " 'I should have known something was up when he and Todd went off to get groceries...without Freddy.' "
tfobmv18 chapter 25 . 7/14/2008
I like it. It's hilarious. There was a hint of Romy in there too. Yay. Keep up the good work.