Reviews for Forged Destiny
darkdraco0021 chapter 91 . 3/6
I dont see the poll but the only pairings ( besides harem ) that would seem fit would be jaune x salem ( her price for letting him become a hero ) or jaune x yang's mom
darkdraco0021 chapter 90 . 3/6
WHAAAAAT ? SINCE WHEN WAS THE PAIRING ANNOUNVED ? I have binged the series for the past few days and saw no mention of jaune x ruby only. I saw teases about the harem i came for but no single pairing. I figured something was wrong with jaune only focusing on blake. Neo kissing him before trying to kill him and the oasis scene with ruby was a step in the right ( harem ) direction but now its being stated as a single pairing ? ... Well i read this far i may as well finish it.
darkdraco0021 chapter 88 . 3/6
Yes . the contract will cost jaune his life. He will have to marry salem. Oh nooo.
darkdraco0021 chapter 79 . 3/5
Harem is still taking forever to start. At least neo got a kiss
darkdraco0021 chapter 70 . 3/5
Harem is taking forever. It is a harem right ? I typed jaune harem rwby in google and it showed this
darkdraco0021 chapter 63 . 3/4
I figured juane would've told blake the truth about his class before they did the did. Hope that doesnt bite him in the ass in the future.
darkdraco0021 chapter 58 . 3/4
Not sure about juane being salem's son. But if she is in the harem woukd he call her mommy ?
darkdraco0021 chapter 56 . 3/4
So cinder Isnt part of the harem ( unless her hubby dies ) after seeing the phoenix i really want to see juane get something similar like a flame dragon or one made out of metal / ore pulled from the earth as like a high level blacksmith skill ( or maybe the skill of a blacksmith fighter subclass he might unlock later ? )
darkdraco0021 chapter 44 . 3/3
Juane...buddy... Remember how your hot hand can melt stuff ? why not MELT SOMEBODIES HEAD YOU IDIOT ? just shove your hand onto their face and turn it on max heat.
darkdraco0021 chapter 23 . 3/2
* sees juane and blake kiss * cool. First harem member revealed.

* sees first part of next chapter * somethings wrong. I can feel it.
dragoninkt9357 chapter 1 . 2/27
WTF!?
Did the guy under me actually just dox someone?
Voidborn II chapter 157 . 2/21
Hi, i'm Shaeril McBrown

i need help

i'm being harassed by a teacher named Lisa Ware-Krantz

she is a pedophile

she sends me death threats through emails and text messages

she flames me on my main account and calls my stories pigshit

she rapes me

she tells me to kill myself

please help me report her

she lives at 3662 Juniper Hills Drive, Rockwall, Texas 75032

she works at rockwall heath high school

her phone numbers are 972-771-0893 and 214-437-0250

her emails are lwarekrantz at hotmail dot com lisa dot hyphen krantz at rockwallisd dot org

please make her leave me alone
Asterius Vanafreyr chapter 157 . 2/19
i absolutely loved this
gorditas de nata teorias chapter 32 . 2/18
You habe luck they only exp i have with horses si that i almost lose 3 fingers animals hates me

Great story