Reviews for Resolve
jambajuice3000 chapter 35 . 12/4/2016
oh I'm getting so excited xx
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 36 . 12/4/2016
Nice job on this chapter. A great character building and deepening chapter. Looking forward to future installments and thankful for your hard work on this one.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 35 . 12/3/2016
Interesting chapter. Liked most of it except for one line which I'll address via PM. thanks for your hard work on this.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 34 . 12/2/2016
Nice chapter! I really like the scene with Liara and Ashley. This feels very ... 'natural'. One small concern is that in the SR2 I think Liara had the XO's state room and that there was no storage space behind the medbay as in ME1/the SR1. A concern since the room behind the medbay is where you have Liara release her anger. If I'm off on this please feel free to correct me either via pm or in your next chapter's A/N. Thanks as always for your hard work on this, looking forward to future installments.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 32 . 11/27/2016
Interesting chapter. I liked the action sequences a lot but how Shepard suddenly shifted to fully under control didn't feel like it was fully explained given that she was doing fairly well (if strained) at that time. The introspection toward the end of the chapter is very well placed. Thanks for your hard work on this, looking forward to future installments.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 31 . 11/21/2016
The events in this chapter, though nicely drawn, didn't make much sense to me the first time and don't this one either because Human telepathy is not indicated in the ME universe so far as I can remember. I assume you meant this to be part of the secret package Shepard was investigating, supported by whatever hackable paths there are in her implants but am unclear on this.
Other than this, a great chapter, lots of action and plenty of character development too. Nice job. Thanks for your hard work on it and looking forward to the next installment whenever it arrives.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/16/2016
I read this entire story in a day, it's like a book I cannot put down. Keep up the great work, I am already itching for another chapter
Guest chapter 29 . 11/16/2016
You write incredibly well. This fic just keeps me coming back for more. Keep up the good work!
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 28 . 11/14/2016
Nice chapter! Really liking how Ashley is starting the investigation, added detail really adds punch here. Shepard's point of view post Liara news is great as is Garrus' response to the whole situation. Thanks loads for your hard work on this, really enjoying these segments of the rewrite.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 27 . 11/4/2016
Ah, excellent cliffy no matter how many times I read it Thanks for your hard work on this, looking forward to the new and reworked material.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 26 . 11/1/2016
Really great chapter. I like how you've built out the personalities and motivations of those involved with the investigation, and the conversation between Shepard and the psychologist (psychiatrist?) is also extremely well thought out. Forcing Shepard to realize that she has multiple conflicting motivations in this way is very well done on your part. Thanks for your hard work on this as always, looking forward to future installments.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 24 . 10/21/2016
Great chapter! Really liked Joker having the willies a bit and also the conversation between Edi and Williams was nicely done. the bits with Vedra are also thoughtfully slotted in, and I'm curious to see how you move that plotline in this rewrite. Thanks loads for your hard work on this as always, looking forward to future installments.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 23 . 10/19/2016
Great chapter...well, except for the bits about Ashley. That is a personal thing on my part not a comment on your writing-I detest the Ashley/Kaidan character and think Bioware radically overstates its contributions before becoming a spectre and therefor overestimates its qualifications for the role. In any case, the conversation with Tevos isvery well done though I would reinforce the value of the data cache by going a bit into detail on what it holds at some point along the way. Good to remind your reader of this. Also really liked the meeting with the investigative team, Shepard really feels like a Spectre here and appears to have a strong team coming together to help her which is great. Thanks as always for your hard work on this, looking forward to future installments.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 22 . 10/13/2016
Great chapter. Lots of Shepard self-learning here as well as moving forward on the very well developed Post ME3 plot that has always drawn me to this story at least as much as the characterizations have. Unlike too many stories in this (and other) genre, you really have thought through where you are and where you want to go. Great job. Looking forward to future installments and thankful for your hard work on this one.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 21 . 10/11/2016
I liked this scene in the first version and like it as much here, particularly because I think Miranda's exactly right Re: Shepard and her if she's going to ask for advice she has to be open and she doesn't think it through well in that conversation. You handle it well at the end but Shepard should have been there already when the conversation opens. Yes, Liara's pregnancy is private but one would think by this point that A, she knows nothing is private at her level of fame and B, everything will be used against her if it can be. Who will support and advise her on handling these issues is also important but as Shepard knows, Miranda is probably as good as anyone else for the relatively private "outsider's view", and so its surprising Miranda had to lead her to the point where she understands that all business has to be held equal with her "inner circle" at this point if hse is to succeed.