Reviews for Love in Resistance
flyrbrd chapter 2 . 6/14
Thanks!
cctwilight chapter 2 . 6/9
Loved the story! I'm glad Rose found happiness again. You did a great job with the story! Edward and Bella came together in such a time of fear and were able to create a bond that would last them a lifetime. Excellent in every way!
cullensrule chapter 2 . 6/3
Everyone got a happy ending. It looks like everyone is adjusting to life in America. This story showed how innocent life used to be and though with a lot of traditions life was a simple time then too.
Loved it.
icturner chapter 1 . 6/2
Love this story. Usually when people try to put so much in just a few chapters it feels rushed but you made it flow perfect. Great read, honestly one of my favorites.
cullensrule chapter 1 . 6/2
What a great story. I was holding my breath that Edward wouldn't be discovered, then to have Rose to find them together was a scary moment. Rose proved to be the believer of love that Isabella thought she was.
I knew what would happen to Rose right after it was stated that she married an officer but my hopes were raised when she said they were going to Germany. I just hoped before the war ended. Once he and the army left I knew they would come for her. I cried for her as the townfolk did their dirty work. I worried for her staying there. I
No one would want to marry her from town. If someone new came to town and was interested in her, the town people would tell her story. Never mind that she just loved her husband and not his cause. I know Emmett will look beyond that she her heart and take her away to America. She can have a fresh start.
I thought that Edward would come back and work the farm with Isabella but going to America sounds good for them too.
Loved this. The k you for sharing this story.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 6/1
Love in Resistance has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in May at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
MsLiss chapter 1 . 5/31
Awesome
Melany333 chapter 2 . 5/29
Loved it
ama2978 chapter 2 . 5/29
What a great story. Loved it!
Very happy that you wrote a suite to your story!
witchykitty1313 chapter 2 . 5/28
Beautiful chapter! Thank you for updating. You will always be my favorite writer!
MK543 chapter 2 . 5/28
So happy to read you again! BTW, is The Viking finished now?
Isao84 chapter 2 . 5/26
That was a pretty ending...
RosaBella75 chapter 2 . 5/26
Wonderfully long and lovely! Fabulous wrap up datails. I can picture them as they voyage into the future. 3 Thankyou for writing and sharing!
Thank you! You are the best.