Reviews for This Changes Everything
TheFifthSister chapter 96 . 9/4
Reading this through again. Fourth time. I absolutely adore this chapter every time I get to it. I love Lily and the the twins so much and really enjoy your Castle family
lisac0304 chapter 117 . 8/18
I just spent the last week reading this story and I LOVED it! Of course Kate and Rick, but I really liked Agent Fallon on the show so I am glad you included him with a happy ending. I hope you continue to write about Caskett, either in this universe or another, because you did such an excellent job with them.
NYAZ chapter 117 . 8/12
The first Sunday without a new chapter to look forward to. I miss this story already. I’m looking forward to all the new stories you plan to write.
Great Ending, sorry to see this story end. But I look forward to your shorter stories about the CASTLE Clan( friends included)
Sorry this story has ended. Thoroughly enjoyed every chapter. Job well done!
AngelLonginus chapter 117 . 8/10
Wow! Can’t believe we’ve come to the end of this story. I’ve been reading since the very beginning and have thoroughly enjoyed it. You write beautifully and your attention to detail is your strength. Congratulations on a job well done! I look forward to more from you in this universe! Thanks so much for your devotion to our favorite characters and for continuing to write Caskett!
AngelLonginus chapter 115 . 8/10
Great chapter! Loved your descriptions of the twins birthday party. Thanks!
saramalley chapter 117 . 8/8
What a great story I have enjoyed reading this along the way. I’m glad you finished it and will be looking forward to new stories in the future and enjoy your time off fromwriting.
gngoa chapter 117 . 8/8
Everything must end sometime, thank you for the journey this story Lexus in, it's been great,
Marissa chapter 117 . 8/6
TQ for writing the story. Would there be a continuation on 10 years later perhaps? :)
WOW! This story had the strongest start from all the Castle stories we read. Love t. We read only Castle.
ElValTal chapter 117 . 8/6
All I have to say is WOW! This has been a roller coaster ride of ups and downs, twists and turns. All the while, your true dedication to Caskett has shown through with each chapter. Loved every word. Will continue to follow your new Caskett tales. Thanks for keeping this alive in all is us.
leingh chapter 117 . 8/5
I loved this story thank you so much for writing it..
kwarner chapter 117 . 8/5