Reviews for Come Morning Light

The-KLF chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
Awww so sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
Beautifully written

Please more more like this one

Love stories showing them expecting their children (3) canonical and then with their family

Caskett and family always

Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Perfect
Absolutely perfect

Beautiful Rick and Kate and the awaiting of baby lily to come

Perfect
operaluvr chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
I'm so slow to read these new stories but so delighted every morning to wake up and know they're sitting there patiently waiting for me to get to them. I love stories about Caskett pregnancies and Caskett kids. Because you all write these wonderful stories for us, those brief but beautiful 38 seconds at the end of the series finale are clarified, plumbed, expanded on, and we are able to see the life they could have built as a family. And for that, I am eternally grateful to you for writing this lovely addition to the new Castle canon. Also, a special thank you to whatifellinlovewith for having a birthday.
buffymoonxo chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Oh my heart. Cathey, this was SO ridiculously cute, I can't even.

I can literally picture this all in my head, a clear image throughout the whole thing. Which is a GREAT thing. It means it's well written, so feel proud.

So, pregnant!Beckett is one of my favourite things because it's something we never got to see (wish we had, imagine how many cute scenes -like this one, we'd have gotten). And so when I read this and how happy she was about the baby it just made my heart swell with love.

And then you blessed us with cute Caskett banter and even cuter Caskett kisses and I fell even more in love with this story, which honestly I didn't think was possible because I already loved it so much.

Now I'm having feelings about Caskett raising Lily and telling her stories about mermaids and it just makes me feel so happy! Thank you so much for writing this. It made me smile.

-Linda, xoxo
KB91 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Smiling, smiling, smiling! :D
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
So beautiful. Caskett perfection. I love this.
Andimcc chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Great story!
Maryrose1123 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Kudos for a very lovely story.
dopeysac chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Beautiful one shot!
missy52061 chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Beautiful.
CrimeGirl912 chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
I loved this chapter, please update ASAP.
dkfan chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Sweet. Keep the Caskett family FFs coming.