Reviews for Different Pieces, Same Game
Psihopatul chapter 3 . 3/6
Wow almost a year since you've updated this one, this is also very interesting I do wish you are still working on this story.
Psihopatul chapter 1 . 3/6
Oh man what a way to start a story! Love it!
sakuralovelight chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
sorry for bugging you but are you going to update
Althea Sirius chapter 3 . 11/12/2017
You aren't very specific of what the heck is going on.
Althea Sirius chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
I love this version more.
sakuralovelight chapter 3 . 4/5/2017
hope to read more soon
Matt22152 chapter 3 . 2/7/2017
Why is She Alive in this Story!?
Revan.Sheppard chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
I faved the original story and it is a good concept, granted it was going a bit crazy in the latter chapters. Now to see it rewritten with the events of Vol 4 in mind really makes this story even more interesting. I look forward to where this is going.

Also... IS ****** THE REINCARNATION OF PYRRHA NIKOS!?

You had my curiosity. Now you have my attention.
somas35 chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
you still writing this, it's pretty good!
Julien Caeg chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
Great Job! Keep updating but take time, please. Very Well Done :)
Ciel Thanatos Phantomhive chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
HOW?! THAT ENDING HAD BETTER BE EXPLAINED SOMEHOW!
somas35 chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
wait...so she's alive? interesting. also looks like things are gonna pick up speed these next few chapters.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2016
You should have yang , ther dad , and possible qrow pass out when they hear about rubys son from the v and y of cocos team with wisess , Blake , sun , and Neptune

Would that be funny or not
maga016 chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
Hiya! So now it looks like she IS his mom...cool...anyways, it looks like grammar and spelling check out. But how did Jack find the notebook first if he was the last out unless he was meant to find it?
maga016 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Oh...whoops, didn't realize you had an updated version. Looks like Ruby and June may not be one in the same this go-round. If his mom IS a huntress im not sure who else it could be exept maybe...Cinder...