Reviews for The Greatest Favour
EugeniaVictoria chapter 1 . 1/6
This was beautiful ! I think Théoden, in his youth, would have been quite a sight. :) Thanks for sharing!
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This is the first story I have read of a young King Theoden and I loved it! How I wish you would carry on and tell their story :)
adorkable123456 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This was really sweet! Your pace was excellent, but your descriptions could be a little more detailed. Also, they don't really have "gods" in Middle Earth, they have the Valar. Other than that, brilliant stroy!
Queen Melian chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Aww, that's just adorable! Short but sweet. Re-read one of your other stories 'The Standard Bearer' (the best tolkien fic I've ever read) and was wondering if you were planning to write anything else, it's always a pleasure to read things that are so well written (and with the correct spelling ;) none of this missing 'u's nonsense)
Grav chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Oh this was fabulous! I loved it. Theoden is such a great character, and it's nice to see him in the good times. And those were the best.
Cmdr. Gabe E chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
it's really nice that you've given both elfhild and theoden a really sweet backstory regarding their relationship :). not only does shine light on what they used to be like, but it also makes me feel sorry that he lost her when she gave birth to theodred. kinda makes me wonder what could have been if she survived...
taoist elf chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Oh How absolutely beautiful! I love the detail you give in how Elfhild prepare, her anticipation, the bath. Just sumptuous and very accurate (seeming) detail. You are simply an exquisite writer. The words, the thoughts, the dialog you choose to enliven is simply perfect. What a beautiful tale. One that is told in a way that make sme taste, feel and see the period/world in which it is crafted. Simply divine.

Aloha,

Chris
Bean02 chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Aww! Hehe! That was great! I have decided that Theoden is NOT written about enough! He is so awesome! Anyway, hats off to you for writing about him! Yay!
Lea of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Mmm...nice. I really like this story. I did a search on Theoden and found this! I'm glad someone else likes Theoden and thinks he's awesome. And to see the word romance associated with his name is like such a breath of fresh air.

Lea

Am I the only Theoden fangirl?
ErraticPerfectionist chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
That is so sweet!

Are you sure you won't write more? Please?
MilleNomina chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
Awwwwwwwww, how sweet! Lucky little Elfhild. Can you tell us more about her?
sdrtkjdr6yjdrtyj6uxe6xe46j chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
A very sweet story and well written. You have good command of language and drawing pictures with your words. Well done!
Mal3m chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Beautiful story. So well-written and well-expressed. I love it. Hope to read more from you.

Madeleine