Reviews for Present Tense
Absolute perfection

We so should have had this happen on the show

You have a true talent and complete understanding of Rick and Kate and of how they have would have grown in love and character with having children together

You show Rick and Kate their true hearts and souls entwined together and with their children

Caskett and family always
Thank you for sharing your beautiful words with us
Jbug47 chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
So sweet!
Tom Knutson chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Excellent! PLEASE KEEP WRITING! !
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
I am always amazed this women still can't get her shit together maybe she never will it's become really boring
Muscovy chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
Beautiful story, thank you for sharing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Perfect

Beautiful

Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Awesome!
nanspud101 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Always enjoy your work. Looking forward to you continuing giving us these great stories!
buffymoonxo chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
And here we have yet another work of art from you. Bravo, once again!

So this is basically my bedtime story because I'm being a total knob by staying up until 5 am when I got to be up early, but oh well, sometimes I make bad choices. XD

Anyways, I wouldn't consider this that bad of a choice because I GOT TO READ THIS! And it was perfect!

With all the baby fics out there nowadays I find a lot of them don't address Kate missing her mom, which I feel like would be a mega huge deal, because... well, it is.
So I am REALLY happy you addressed that, and that she went to see Dr. Burke to sort out her feelings because that is exactly what Beckett would do. LOVED THAT!

Also Lily is the most adorable creation ever. I'm so thankful she exists. Haha!

And the ending was absolutely delightful. I wasn't expecting Castle to be there but then he was and HE BROUGHT HER LILIES! Ahhh! (if I was an emoji, I'd be the heart eyes emoji)
It was SO delightful and I'm just so happy my otp got their happy ending and that their stories continue in the various fanfiction you create! Absolutely wonderful! Thank you!

-Linda, xoxo.
theputz913 chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
So glad Burke eased her mind and told her that he's never seen her happier and missing her mom was completely normal in light of everything that has happened.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Beautiful. I adore this. So wonderful. I'm glad she doesn't have postpartum depression and am happy she went to Burke to make sure. And Rick... he's just a gem. A hunky, lovesick gem. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Beautiful
aussiecate chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Another beautiful snapshot into what might have been. Bravo & thank you :) 3
Operaluvr chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
A story that does that adorable photo justice. Beautiful. Every word of it.
Caskett-Fan-Always chapter 1 . 7/13/2016