Reviews for Tales From the Spoiled Outcast and the Rebellious Convert
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Wow, I loved this so much. I loved the way you wrote Malfoy, and I loved how you didn't make his transformation automatic and sudden. I think it was very realistic the way he teeters between his old ways and thoughts and this new, better person he's struggling to become.
JessSchwartz chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
From this moment forward I will consider this story as Drastoria canon. Dios mio, all on this was perfect, the slow burn, the friendship, Draco being Draco but with the possibility of becoming a better person, Astoria as someone who stood against her former beliefs, everything. Your portrayal of both of them was cute and realistic, I truly enjoyed reading this story. Well done!
HayaaShigure-kun chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
I like how you portrayed Draco's character in this story..
Draco has the potential for become a good person and Astoria just need to push him. It's so heartwarming and ahsjskalal all these fluffy feelings
Underclass Kid chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Great friggin job! Your Draco potrayal is perfect, and I like Astoria's personality. Wish you write more of these!
untiltheskyfallsdownonme chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Oops! I think my comment has some words missing. It should be Definitely worth reading! This took me 3-4 days to finish because English is not my 1st language so I'm quite a slow reader.
sorry!
untiltheskyfallsdownonme chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Definitely worth reading! This took me 3-4 days to is not my 1st language so I'm quite a slow reader but it was recent DracoAstoria story and they are one of my favorite ships (as well as Romione and Scorose) so I just have to read it. Anyway, I really love your writing style and all of your characters. Draco was so real! Bitter and broken, he needed a guidance and Astoria just came to him in a perfect timing. I also liked Astoria's attitude towards the world both muggle and wizarding world. I liked the Christmas scene so much I almost cried! I like the ending too, it was not much but it was so real and so sweet.
I see on your profile that you are working on Scorose story so I will definitely read it.
Keep writing Draco&Astoria please, you are so good! And thanks for sharing this wonderful story.
Mrsmellark chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Loooooved it... Amazing work... Just loved ur perspective bout draco!
A Bullfrog's Worst Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Very well written and entertaining! I enjoyed your characterization of Astoria, it's very similar to mine. I also thought your Draco portrayal was realistic. I loved all their interactions and how well they ended up getting along.
Mandy Faria chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
OMG! I loved it! Serious! I love Draco/Astoria stories! And yours is amazing!
Please, please keep writing like... forever!
Aleera chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Looooooovvvvveeeee it!
Amazing! Please write more :)
Fawks5 chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
I never review, but holy crap I loved this so much! My favorite HP ship is Draco and Astoria, and I absolutely love what you did with it. Definitely something I will read again! Keep up the great and fantastic work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
This is truly a masterpiece. Draco was so realistic, and I really liked your Astoria. The romance was built slowly and that's also a plus to me.
I certainly can't pick a favourite line, or a favourite scene, because I loved everything.
Congratulations.
Saturn10710 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I loved this story! It was realistic in how you portrayed Draco. I've read wayyyy too many stories where Draco falls in love with Hermione/Ginny/some random girl and suddenly becomes the nicest Prince Charming-type character. That's not how life works, and that's not how I think Draco is. I like how this isn't a fluffy romance, but also not completely angsty where the whole point is to feel bad for Draco and his sob story. I have seen way too many fics like that, and it really irritates me when people just see him as this "misunderstood" character. I loved the growth you show in this story, in that it's not all at once but so gradual that by the end of the story you don't even realize he's changed until you think back to the first scene. And I also love how the friendship seemed to grow so naturally between them, and then how it grew into love. It didn't seem weird or forced, because oftentimes when I'm writing stories with Draco I have a hard time writing out his character, especially when I try to write him loving someone else. That's why I haven't really posted any stories I write about him.
I loved Astoria's characterization, because we really don't see much of her in the books and it's really fascinating to see how different authors will portray her differently. Yours is one of my favorites, though.
Please excuse me for this lengthy review. I don't really leave reviews often, because generally I don't know what to say and I'll leave something short, or I'll have too much to say and I'll ramble on like I am now.
Anyways, thanks for this beautiful story and I look forward to reading your other works!
~Saturn10710~
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Wow, I absolutely loved that. The depth of the backstory to the greengrass sisters, and the angst of poor Draco growing up 10 years too late. Wonderful. Thank you for sharing your story
Manny654 chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
I loved this so much. I can never seem to get enough of your writing. It's actually around 4 am where I live now but there was now way I was going to stop reading this for something as trivial as sleep.

You seem to always find a way to capture characters perfectly and realistically, both here and I'm your other story. Draco still seems like Draco, but we can see his growth and self actualization. Astoria is just a gem, I love her so much. You've created such a fantastic universe with these characters. I couldn't have asked for a better portrayal.

Thank you for sharing your writing with the rest of us. I can't wait to read whatever comes next!