Reviews for Charmed: The Faith Chronicles
clexa9223 chapter 10 . 8/6
I really love it can't wait for more please
and i love Buffy and faith togheter
Boris Yeltsin chapter 10 . 7/16
Loving it. It's been a while.
adfranke1 chapter 9 . 1/16
i have a feeling faith will be sad when prue dies
Boris Yeltsin chapter 9 . 1/8
Another excellent chapter.
BizarreBard chapter 8 . 9/18/2021
I love this, it's nice to see a fresh story with two of my favorite old shows focused on my favorite characters and ship. I think you should keep them in college in Sunnydale, season 4 Buffy had so much charm.
camagassi72 chapter 8 . 9/17/2021
Cool story quite interesting what u did to the slayer line but shouldnt her their powers be more demonic that warlock since its demon essence. But still awesome very creative. Is this going to be for every slayer when willow actives them. Speaking of that what about willow magical development is she going to be that one witch in the world that equals the power of 3 still she has always been a weird witch by charmed standard I see ur currently in season 3 and willow by now has an active power which is telekinesis. And she has done powerful stuff that are charmed one level like the soul restoration. And pulling her alternate universe. Season 4 she can give her self reality warping powers like Billie. Sorry I'm a huge fan of buffy and I like ur stories but I feel like u sideline buffy characters especially important ones like Giles and willow to many times. Still looking forward to this.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 8 . 9/17/2021
It's been a while.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 7 . 6/21/2021
Very interesting. Great to see this back.
DtownGurl4488 chapter 6 . 12/7/2020
This was pretty cool. Too bad you didn't continue, I would've loved to see how Faith being around would've changed whether Prue died or not. Hopefully it would've cause Prue dying was dreadful and should be fixed at every opportunity.
adfranke1 chapter 6 . 9/1/2020
is there more
Raven AzuNoctuli chapter 6 . 8/20/2019
Glad to see you're still alive . Miss you're story and I'll read all chapter you will post so bring it on !
Boris Yeltsin chapter 6 . 8/19/2019
Nice to see this back, when you have time to work on it, of course.
charmedfan120 chapter 5 . 7/7/2018
Please continue with this story. I am right in assuming that if Piper and Leo ever do have Wyatt. Faith will still be stronger considering she Prue's daughter. And Prue is the firstborn charmed one. Plus she has slayer powers.
D.J. Scales chapter 5 . 8/15/2017
Oh boy. What a chapter
Raven AzuNoctuli chapter 5 . 7/23/2017
This story is just so great ! I so want to read the next chapter. It's near Prue's death. Pruse will be survive ? Is Faith will save her or not ?